Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper (993 Views)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? / 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by opomulero(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3814325/cma-not-peering#56767067

CMA is in shambles pls read d thread above u will see pix for proof

They av stated matching people on day 11 instead of 21 days upwards......check pages 0 n 1 you will see pix i loaded for proofs
Re: Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by opomulero(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2017
CMA is now matching under 2 to 3 weeks which shows the system is not healthy.

I cancelled my 1500 naira claimed b4 and reclaim on 24/5/2016 the participant uploaded a fake pop, i put a call 2ru to participant, he replied that cma na scam dt he wont pay that hes no more interested that i should report a fake pop to the support, so ds morning i tagged it as a fake pop, send mail to support and upload them my statement of account which is there requirement for tagging fake pop.

To my surprise , CMA just match me again to pay out the dream that i created on the 14th of may after i drop that message for the support....14 till now is just 11days and they do match 20-25 days after creating dreams.

CMA is in a mess right now

See pix below,
See the piix of the message i droped to support this morning by 8:13

CMA is in shambles

Re: Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by opomulero(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
I complain about this in the cma group, but to my surprise they boot me out of the group

Re: Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by dobnina(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
Even a blind man knows that CMA will soon crash.... I pity the last set of people that will provide help... they are d ones that will suffer it. My simple advice to the participants is to collect deir money and RUN..... flee from CMA
Re: Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by Roon9(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2017
Una still dey ph n gh

1 Like

Re: Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper by samjey: 11:16pm On May 26, 2017
Scammers everywhere. May their heads break and the fiery judgement if God hastily fall on them.

(1) (Reply)

With Just A Minimum Of N1,000.00 / Earn Over 10,000 Monthly Uploading Stock Images And Sex Content To Our Website / Turn Your Liabilities To Assets Today And Earn Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.