Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing (3645 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: God Will Answer Your Prayers Even If Your Fashion Sense Is Worldly / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Uche Jombo Comes For Female Fan Who Feels Her ‘fashion Sense’ Is Appalling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017

Simi, born Simisola Ogunleye is a Singer, writer and performing artist, came into the spotlight following the release of singles like Tiff, Jamb Question among others.

Tracygist.com presents you with 7 photos of the petite singer in her unique fashion style

http://tracygist.com/7-photos-of-simi-that-proves-that-her-fashion-sense-is-one-of-a-kind/
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Speedyconnect5: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
girls and baring of body
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Speedyconnect5: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
girls and nude
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Azeequeen(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beautiful lady but too dry like Panla fish
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by NLbully(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mtheeeeew Bad small Shaid I will report you to your mummy
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Mrbigman1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
She's quite Petite.
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Annie939(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
fine girl
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by GENTLENNAJI(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
My sweetheart
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by diamondstar90: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am sure you are very fat
Azeequeen:
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:
I smell ENVY
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Seakay(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2017
I started crushing on dis girl when nobody knew her. Falz just came from nowhere n started....... Anyway, God dey. sad
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Backinfront(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2017
what's up with the yellow face and dark body? That's not cute.
Looking at a woman with several skin shades is bad for my sight.
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
where is the dressing sense
Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by Azeequeen(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
diamondstar90:
Am sure you are very fat
'I am' not 'Am'
Btw,I'm not fat tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Photos Of Simi That Proves That Her Fashion Sense Is Amazing by prela(f): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
always looking like a girl

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Set Ablaze As Owerri Bigboy Throw Back Picture Surface Online. / Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election / Beautiful Photos Of Georgina Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.