Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank (1417 Views)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / I Want To Learn About Bitcoin / Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY?

You might have heard about BITCOIN ? Did you know that 1 #bitcoin was sold for less than $0.10 in 2009? But today 1 bitcoin is worth within $8-10k. What if you had the knowledge about Bitcoin and you bought at that time? you would have been financially Free. Saving all your money in the #Bank is going obsolete. One beautiful thing about Cryptocurrency is that it gives us the control over our finances

Evolution is inevitable. Whether we believe in or not cryptocurrency (digital) is taking over #fiat (physical) cash

we teach, speak and spread the message for global adoption of #blockchain technology and cryptocurrency reaching the uninformed with the benefits of cryptocurrency (digital) currency over fiat (paper) currencies showing you how & why you should be your own bank #Byourownbank.

Information is Everything you need in the journey of cryptocurrency and we are poised to bringing you happenings in the #cryptosphere.

IN CRYPTOCURRENCY WE TRUST

Follow topic and stay updated.!!!
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
if you are cryptoenthusiast or you want to learn about cryptocurrency and know how you can profit from this digital money that has come to disrupt the financial world, making our lives simple, better and faster.!!!

Listen It doesn’t matter whether you think bitcoin is a fake internet money, way too volatile (not stable in price) or far too technical (difficult to understand) If you care about building or preserving your wealth, you must have put some into Bitcoin and as well as other valuable cryptocurrency.

Everyone needs bitcoin, they just don't know it yet. Learning about crypto changed my life, it can change yours too if you would care to learn
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
join us on the movement help us spread the message for the awareness of cryptocurrency. Whether you are new to crypto or already an enthusiast there is so much to always know in the cryptospace. TOGETHER WE CAN. Happy sunday guys

From COINTWEET TV �� Share or hit like botton
Understanding Bitcoin in simple language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPE_X-PE6YU

Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Davola123(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are very correct sir.
Our financial system is a bubble on its own and is bound to bust very very soon.

You are right. This is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin and other viable crypto currency. I must also say that at least 95% of cryptos are scams or not viable. That is why you should do your research and accumulate those viable crypto currency that are actually solving a problem.

I've been accumulating cryptos for more than a year now.
I also mine crypto for free on my phone. Mining means to create a cryptocurrency by confirming transactions. At no cost of battery or data at all, I mine altcoins. This is because it is cloud mining. Imagine someone that was mining Bitcoin in 2019. Wow.

As a way of helping anyone that wants to get started on mining crypto, I will help you set up for free.
WhatsApp zero812sixfive11998
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Davola123:
You are very correct sir.
Our financial system is a bubble on its own and is bound to bust very very soon.

You are right. This is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin and other viable crypto currency. I must also say that at least 95% of cryptos are scams or not viable. That is why you should do your research and accumulate those viable crypto currency that are actually solving a problem.

I've been accumulating cryptos for more than a year now.
I also mine crypto for free on my phone. Mining means to create a cryptocurrency by confirming transactions. At no cost of battery or data at all, I mine altcoins. This is because it is cloud mining. Imagine someone that was mining Bitcoin in 2019. Wow.

As a way of helping anyone that wants to get started on mining crypto, I will help you set up for free.
WhatsApp zero812sixfive11998

You are right bro. Thanks for shedding light to it. Cryptocurrency has the potential to turn around your financial situation only by the right information to get the right coin and how to equally secure them making you #BYourOwnBank

Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Davola123(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Binance now recognizes Naira (NGN). How awesome is that?
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Davola123:
Binance now recognizes Naira (NGN). How awesome is that?

It's actually a welcome development since fiat is very much the money many needed when exchanging crypto
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Blockchain is not bitcoin. You might have been hearing about Blockchain technology, learn more on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5511035/what-blockchain-technology-blockchain-not
Re: You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank by Cryptomoney(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Buy and sell your digital currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Perfect money to Xchangesolutions.. Link ���

https://www.nairaland.com/5515767/bitcoin-buy-sell-connect-xchangesolutions