Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Mukina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina (2228 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Mukina by amebono1: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2009
Dear Mukina

Can you please talk to gabry, and tell her to stop sending me unncessary Pm's just because i did not agree with her on some thread? if she insists on sending me pm messages, God knows i will so stalk her on this forum, until she runs away

Thank you
Re: Mukina by cantell(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2009
Na wa ooo. You be confirmed amebo.
This is between you & gabry. Why drag the rest of nlanders into it? Must you open a topic for this?
God i dey ur hand.
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
cantell:

Na wa ooo. You be confirmed amebo.
This is between you & gabry. Why drag the rest of nlanders into it? Must you open a topic for this?
God i dey your hand.

My friend be still, is it a must to contribute? a mod misused her priviledges, how do i contact her, by pm? when i am not a mod myself, how do i get to mukina, if not on nairaland, or did you see her email on her profile?

Once a again keep shut undecided
Re: Mukina by Phemour: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
!amebo no1:

Dear Mukina

Can you please talk to gabry, a[b]nd tell her to stop sending me unncessary Pm's just because i did not agree with her on some thread?[/b] if she insists on sending me pm messages, God knows i will so stalk her on this forum, until she runs away

Thank you
why didnt u agree wiv her?
Re: Mukina by Epi: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2009
Phemour:

why didnt u agree wiv her?
nosey grin grin !amebo, don't tell him, tell me instead. I promise to keep my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Mukina by mamagee3(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
This is serious. . . cool
Re: Mukina by Olong(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
Som new toast styl?i'l be damned!
Re: Mukina by Busybody2(f): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
!amebo no1:

Dear Mukina

Can you please talk to gabry, and tell her to stop sending me unncessary Pm's just because i did not agree with her on some thread? if she insists on sending me pm messages, God knows i will so stalk her on this forum, until she runs away

Thank you

The coward sent you one too grin Amebo, no vex, she is just being ingenious and didn't want to break NL forum rules - personal attack is not allowed on NL, hence the reason she PM'ed us instead cheesy
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2009
Am I not special enough? I didnt get one, why?

Gabry, explanation?!
Re: Mukina by Busybody2(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Am I not special enough? I didnt get one, why?

Gabry, explanation?!

LOL cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:50am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

The coward sent you one too grin Amebo, no vex, she is just being ingenious and didn't want to break NL forum rules - personal attack is not allowed on NL, hence the reason she PM'ed us instead cheesy

Well she thought she could get at us in a way that we wouldnt be able to get back at her, guess she never knew i will report her to mukina grin grin grin grin

when i saw the red alert showing me that i have an unread message from the admin, the first person i thought it was , was mukina commending me for bringing peace and quiet to NL atlast  cool, and also congratulating me on my NOBEL PEACE PRIZE AWARD cool

@MUKINA

Thanks for the congratulatory message cool
Re: Mukina by Phemour: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2009
Epi:

nosey grin grin !amebo, don't tell him, tell me instead. I promise to keep my mouth lipsrsealed
see Super amebo tongue
Re: Mukina by spikedcylinder: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2009
Amebo, what happened?
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2009
spikey i got this message from gabry

Gosh! I didnt know you can be this low. . .

So only preety people can be Mod right with a brain as silly as a donkey? Oh well, you are not that smart like I think you were. . . .

Continue living up to your childish name.

just because i called her kuli kuli ati ekpa on some thread grin grin

if she wanted to insult me, she should have done it right there on the thread, i deont mind,instead she decided to do it with this PM

Prolly cos i cant reply the PM

so i opened this thread to report her to mukina, if muki had her email on her profile, i wouldnt have brought it here in the first place,but i had no choice
Re: Mukina by spikedcylinder: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2009
Ok. Calm down sha.
Re: Mukina by mukina2: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2009
!amebo no1:

Well she thought she could get at us in a way that we wouldnt be able to get back at her, guess she never knew i will report her to mukina grin grin grin grin

when i saw the red alert showing me that i have an unread message from the admin, the first person i thought it was , was mukina commending me for bringing peace and quiet to NL atlast  cool, and also congratulating me on my NOBEL PEACE PRIZE AWARD cool

@MUKINA

Thanks for the congratulatory message cool

and

Busy_body:

Yes, Nairaland's United Nations  Peace keeping forces  smiley

share the prize . . please do not fight over it oh  grin

you have both been good
  wink
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
!amebo no1:

spikey i got this message from gabry

just because i called her kuli kuli ati ekpa on some thread grin grin

if she wanted to insult me, she should have done it right there on the thread, i deont mind,instead she decided to do it with this PM

Prolly cos i cant reply the PM

so i opened this thread to report her to mukina, if muki had her email on her profile, i wouldnt have brought it here in the first place,but i had no choice

Didnt intend to insult you. Your remarks on that thread were kinda harsh considering to the fact that I did not comment on you in the first place and if you notice, the thread has been locked so I am unable to comment on it. I was offended therefore my emotions had forced me to come out with uneducated drastic words.

My bad for missusing my PM priviledges  and I have been notified about that.

Note: I have nothing against you and I still dont have up till this day.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364414.0.html#msg5101204
Re: Mukina by Epi: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nice Gabby, very nice! Talk about professionalism. Big-UP you chest, gyal kiss kiss
Gabry:

Didnt intend to insult you. Your remarks on that thread were kinda harsh considering to the fact that I did not comment on you in the first place and if you notice, the thread has been locked so I am unable to comment on it. I was offended therefore my emotions had forced me to come out with uneducated drastic words.

My bad for missusing my PM priviledges and I have been notified about that.

Note: I have nothing against you and I still dont have up till this day.
Re: Mukina by MyHonour(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2009
@Gabry, i will have to ban you for your misdemeanor, let me read you your rights:
you have the right to remain silent, any attempted attempt to attempt to escape from
here without kneeling down to beg for mercy will result in your getting. . . . . . . . . . . .

@ladies, take it easy on yourselves jor. Epi, ameebo, gabry, all of you should return
to your various sections now and live in peace from now on! Enough figts!
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2009
spare me gabry, why didnt your hurt emotions drag you to also send flgators a pm message, even when she replied you when you did not address her? No answer me, did gators nt reply u too?hw come it was just me and busybody that got it? Are you trying to play d victim here?if you are, sorry its not working for me

Abeg get off my face already
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Dec 16, 2009
Where di FL Gators mocked me? I did not see it ooo. . . undecided
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Dec 16, 2009
Ok now I see it but the thing is that when Morenike commented, she commented that I behave like a child. She told me that way back before and I PM'd her cause the thread was lock yet again. I told her that if she does not like my childish attitude, than its too bad cause thats who I am.

Anyways, I feel that she changed alot over the years. She has became more tough these days and I dont know what is up with that together with Patwhizkid. But I still respected her cause she had my back many times before.

Still I can accept that cause I know not many people could accept my happy go lucky young attitude.

But your comment saying that only bautiful people can become Mods is not accetable to me. Its like saying only the handsome and beautiful can become president. U might be joking or you meant it in a different way but to me, I was offended by that.
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 2:25am On Dec 16, 2009
sure,you are blind, this is my last reply to you, like i said get off my back

What is this? An opportunity to help heal your friend's wound?

You're a grownass woman, you need too learn to think for yourself and make your own judgment. My stance still stands, you're still at age 3 developmental stage.

I'm going to have to talk to Seun about who can be a moderator,because the requirement must have flew by when he was accepting your "offer".

Ode

and she ended up calling you ode whats the difference?
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

sure,you are blind, this is my last reply to you, like i said get off my back

and she ended up calling you ode whats the difference?

Call it as you want and I wasnt the one at your back and I wasnt the one budding into other people's business. The thread was about BB and I answered and she got offended so she started her work of art and you bud in and thats when I replied. Theres nowhere in that thread was I on your back  undecided

And I dont know what does Ode means. If its harsh, than it doesnt matter. She can say all she wants.

This is my final message as well smiley
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 16, 2009
Gabry:

Ok now I see it but the thing is that when Morenike commented, she commented that I behave like a child. She told me that way back before and I PM'd her cause the thread was lock yet again. I told her that if she does not like my childish attitude, than its too bad cause thats who I am.

Anyways, I feel that she changed alot over the years. She has became more tough these days and I dont know what is up with that together with Patwhizkid. But I still respected her cause she had my back many times before.

Still I can accept that cause I know not many people could accept my happy go lucky young attitude.

But your comment saying that only bautiful people can become Mods is not accetable to me. Its like saying only the handsome and beautiful can become president. U might be joking or you meant it in a different way but to me, I was offended by that.

Gabry:

Call it as you want and I wasnt the one at your back and I wasnt the one budding into other people's business. The thread was about BB and I answered and she got offended so she started her work of art and you bud in and thats when I replied. Theres nowhere in that thread was I on your back  undecided

And I dont know what does Ode means. If its harsh, than it doesnt matter. She can say all she wants.

Re: Mukina by amebono1: 2:35am On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

dont mind the ode, she claims she doesnt know what ode means? this is the same person that uses naija slangs, seriously mukina pardon me but gabry is one of the senseless premature mods you have on this forum
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 16, 2009
amebo.1, leave am. maa worry, the case has been settled wink
If she does it again, report her. . . .

@Gabry
A lot of ppl like your NL groupie toughed me up. You dnt know who to smile at nowadays. Better to sneered at everyone, than to know that am smiling at the Devil's agent.
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

amebo.1, leave am. maa worry, the case has been settled wink
If she does it again, report her. . . .

@Gabry
A lot of ppl like your NL groupie toughed me up. You dnt know who to smile at nowadays. Better to sneered at everyone, than to know that am smiling at the Devil's agent.

And what did I do to you?

I dont remember interacting with you all these months and suddenly you decided to go all funny. undecided
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2009
Gabry:

And what did I do to you?

I dont remember interacting with you all these months and suddenly you decided to go all funny.   undecided
Right. . . .you're not s.t.upid , so dont begin to give me any reasonable doubt.

For future ref, plz, if your threads are not tangible, dnt send me any further PM.
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 2:57am On Dec 16, 2009
did she send you a PM?
Re: Mukina by OgidiBoy(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2009
And I thought I was popular on NL angry I'm like FL Gators how come I don't get no PM or YIM. angry angry
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Right. . . .you're not s.t.upid , so dont begin to give me any reasonable doubt.

For future ref, plz, if your threads are not tangible, dnt send me any further PM.

As u wish undecided

(1) (2)

Police Officer Beaten By Colleagues / The Inefficency Of AB Logistics / My "Blackout" Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.