Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mukina - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina (2227 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2009
Please girls make una drop this issue.

Haba imagine me Michelin89, dey beg una to drop the matter. cheesy
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2009
OgidiBoy:

And I thought I was popular on NL angry I'm like FL Gators how come I don't get no PM or YIM. angry angry
Ask your groupies. . . .

!amebo no1:

did she send you a PM?
She did, but not the one you're thinking.

That phase has changed. . . . and I hope she doesnt try anything like that again.
Re: Mukina by 190: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2009
@amebo
please im praying
can u keep the SHUT to the UP please grin
Re: Mukina by H2O2: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2009
Ehn lol this is serious business here
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

Madam, for you to say that, I'm going to stop.
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

WHO YOU BE? grin grin

190:

@amebo
please im praying
can u keep the SHUT to the UP please grin

WHERE IS RUBBIEE? YOU SHOULD BE WT HER, AND I HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I REPORT YOU TO MUKINA
Re: Mukina by honeric01(m): 3:02am On Dec 16, 2009
Gabry, please just ignore some of these people, try not to always attach your personality to nairaland, it's not worth it, hence you will always be faced with situations like this.
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 16, 2009
I be persin wey like trouble well well. But for real it is not good to attack your fellows' looks.

I read the thread and saw I commented on it too. It's a pity it was locked. I wanted to give that gestapo a little of my pepper.

What an ignorant, but that's not the issue here. Feel free to bash men but not women. We are senstive about issues like this.
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 16, 2009
Mitchelin,

You dnt like that gestapo woman grin
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2009
who cares if someone tells me i have a quarter past eyes and a combo of bow and Kleg? undecided

if its the truth all i should be thinking of is a face and leg surgery

accept the truth, if you are wowo, you are wowo, there r no 2 ways about it
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2009
I for cyber kill am ooo. She come even carry the topic come another thread. Trust the Ishanqueen to give her what she wanted. Imagine the irresponsible maggun. She didn't report the thread but expected the mod to know there was a fight somewhere. Is she retarded?

Debo is too cool. He should have given her strokes of cyber cain.
Re: Mukina by 190: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

WHO YOU BE? grin grin

WHERE IS RUBBIEE? YOU SHOULD BE WT HER, AND I HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I REPORT YOU TO MUKINA

uve killed me
quietly goes away~
Re: Mukina by 190: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

I be persin wey like trouble well well. But for real it is not good to attack your fellows' looks.

I read the thread and saw I commented on it too. It's a pity it was locked. I wanted to give that gestapo a little of my pepper.

What an ignorant, but that's not the issue here. Feel free to bash men but not women. We are senstive about issues like this.

typical~ cry
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

I for cyber kill am ooo. She come even carry the topic come another thread. Trust the Ishanqueen to give her what she wanted. Imagine the irresponsible maggun. She didn't report the thread but expected the mod to know there was a fight somewhere. Is she retarded?

Debo is too cool. He should have given her strokes of cyber cain.

Him and Muki. Too cool.

I for lock so many threads and ban so many ppl for here.
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2009
look at them wicked pple, i refuse to spoil this thread

Mukina told me she will make me a super molestator in 3 months time(im on probation) if i live up to my name award, as the nobel peace winner

get thee behind me mich and gators cool

[s]dont worry when i bcome the super mol, na two of una i go first ban[/s]
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 16, 2009
lol. u no fit. . . . tongue

Busy_body is the first on my list grin
Re: Mukina by Epi: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2009
Gabry:

As u wish undecided
Gabby, please take the advise of honeric01.  And as for that puppet-on-a-string Dublin Yard-fowl, abeg throw some corn or bird seed in front of her - yea! that ought to keep her from harassing you wink
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:58am On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

lol. u no fit. . . . tongue

Busy_body is the first on my list grin

Come where is she sef?

Na you and that ishan queen ip i go ban
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2009
Some pple need TOH to come put them in their right seat, if TOH post on this thread, they will start shivering grin grin grin
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

Some pple need TOH to come put them in their right seat, if TOH post on this thread, they will start shivering grin grin grin
Shez got bigger fish to fry.

The same girl crying "puppet-on-a-string" is the one that comes with her nonsense anytime her junkies makes a mistake. Odesin grin

!amebo no1:

Come where is she sef?

Na you and that ishan queen ip i go ban
Iyalode is taking care of my husband-to-be-in-10 years tongue
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2009
but TOH knows how to deal with her, little wonder she gets banned whenever toh confronts her grin cheesy
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 4:52am On Dec 16, 2009
Epi:

Gabby, please take the advise of honeric01.  And as for that puppet-on-a-string Dublin Yard-fowl, abeg throw some corn or bird seed in front of her - yea! that ought to keep her from harassing you wink

grin grin kiss
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 16, 2009
Go sleep. Who is rubbing Mr amebo's back?
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2009
it is afternoon here, i no dey europe again tongue

BTW the man dey naija dey suck him mama breast tongue
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

it is afternoon here, i no dey europe again tongue

BTW the man dey naija dey suck him mama bosom tongue

It is 5 am here. I slept off at 7pm yesterday and woke up this night. After so many episodes of Sex & the City, I hope a warm shower will help me recover.
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

It is 5 am here. I slept off at 7pm yesterday and woke up this night. After so many episodes of Sex & the City, I hope a warm shower will help me recover.
Mitchellin! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2009
I was watching the 4th season but the last episodes bleeped me up. I must download 3 episodes now.
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

I was watching the 4th season but the last episodes bleeped me up. I must download 3 episodes now.

lol I stopped watching it a while ago. I get bored easily.

@all
ANybody know where I can download free music without having my IP suspended ? grin
Re: Mukina by Epi: 5:20am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

see this one dey laff, common go do face surgery, see as you wowo pass the yeye fowl grin

go find your creator cos my papa no dey create women who are so fugly that i cant even stand with them in public due to embarassment n what pple will say, your face is a nightmare, jeez grin
grin
Wha mek you a guwarn suh? Cha Mon!! Unno don say di Super Mod took care a di situation.  Drop it now man and leave di sistren alone.  Cha mon! Gabby done palagize so kool down yuh tempa and don wid de bangarang

@gabby

Just chill and put dese ppl on mute
Re: Mukina by amebono1: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2009
gators you quite good in latin, can you translate plsssssssssssss
Re: Mukina by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

gators you quite good in latin, can you translate plsssssssssssss
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina by Gabry(f): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2009
Epi:

Wha mek you a guwarn suh? Cha Mon!! Unno don say di Super Mod took care a di situation.  Drop it now man and leave di sistren alone.  Cha mon! Gabby done palagize so kool down yuh tempa and don wid de bangarang

@gabby

Just chill and put dese ppl on mute

LOL! A new language. I hope you teach me one day grin

And you tellin me to chill on which one? I see nothin here except you grin

(1) (2)

The Inefficency Of AB Logistics / Young Ritualist Shows Off His Shrine Oozing Dollars On Facebook(pics, Video) / Music-c.aust Miss U Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.