Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) (20211 Views)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by Icecomrade: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rip poor guy
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

True. But we have been lamenting same since 1960. When will it end?

I have had the opportunity to corner equipment running into hundreds of millions of Naira to donate to a Nigerian university/Hospital of my choice.

While the friendly prof agreed in principle to let me send them to 9ja, he was very sceptical because of previous bad experience with Nigerian authorities.

When another patriotic 9ja dude persuaded them to send to 9ja, the govt in 9ja did not keep their end of bargain agreed previously. The equipment rotted rotted away at the wharf. And then disappeared. Favourable customs terms of clearance promised did not happen.

He wanted me to guarantee it, but I could not. Since even the school authorities they were to be given were lukewarm about the whole thing.

There were PCR cyclers, spectrophotometers, X-ray machines, ECG machines and many other lab & medical devices. I was even doing long throat for CT scanners.

The equipment went to another country, their amssado personally came for them.

We have a terrible system.

Imagine? Failed system. cry cry
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by solod(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
[/color]
rusher14:
What manner of beasts abound in Nigeria?
[color=#990000]Nigerians are crazy
The truth is many Nigerians lack both morals and home training.

To them everything is right in the pursuit of money.

At the very end what do they intend to do with the money?
Beasts.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by gbagyiza: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
More than a jungle, a zoo where it is every man for himself, Rip sad

Thats d reason i said no one is safe in nigeria n hope seems diminishing everyday...

1 Like

Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by akigbemaru: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Killed
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by LastProphet: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

True. But we have been lamenting same since 1960. When will it end?

I have had the opportunity to corner equipment running into hundreds of millions of Naira to donate to a Nigerian university/Hospital of my choice.

While the friendly prof agreed in principle to let me send them to 9ja, he was very sceptical because of previous bad experience with Nigerian authorities.

When another patriotic 9ja dude persuaded them to send to 9ja, the govt in 9ja did not keep their end of bargain agreed previously. The equipment rotted rotted away at the wharf. And then disappeared. Favourable customs terms of clearance promised did not happen.

He wanted me to guarantee it, but I could not. Since even the school authorities they were to be given were lukewarm about the whole thing.

There were PCR cyclers, spectrophotometers, X-ray machines, ECG machines and many other lab & medical devices. I was even doing long throat for CT scanners.

The equipment went to another country, their amssado personally came for them.

We have a terrible system.

funniest thing is that nobody is ever brought to book for massive failures like this
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by Stephen5586: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Those who kill with sword will also die by Sword.
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by cbngov01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
noetic5:
See more photo of the deceased [url=http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/staff-of-college-of-education-abducted.html]HERE[/eurl]

More pictures of the deceased!?to do what? Ka oku kajide mutua!...God bless the dead
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by hope4life: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
noetic5:
See more photo of the deceased HERE

So that you can drag people to your blog and at the end of the day it is the same photos we have seen here
Re: Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
painful death. RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom / Idris Jatau: Anglican Priest Killed By Kidnappers, Family Held Captive. Graphic / Nigerian Police Releases Emergency Number, Social Media Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.