Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130555 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ijeshaboy: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
I know you are a betting site agent, is it your money ? what is your concern ?

8 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
good luck

1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sammyuche(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
i dont usually partake in all these schemes. But I have noticed that nairaland is always just against these avenues. please if people get paid by these schemes. let them be. You push stupid topics on ur site promoting boobs and snakes and generate traffic , get adverts and make money while still discourage some other people from having a little living from a risk they are willing to take. Leave them be!!! wetin dey worry Una sef

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
why una dey pity them?

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by malware: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
All pyramidal schemes are ponzis and all ponzis are bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
ayodiya:
Lie, lies, lies you don't participate in it but u know what going in the programme. Just plain funny shey. My third week yet hv not been matched. Stop misinformation

I am a Ponzi consultant so I know what goes on in most Ponzi Schemes. Your assertion is like telling a diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes because he never had it before.

Shun Ponzi Schemes
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by malware: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
All schemes that match users to pay themselves with an additional profit are designed to fail from day1 as the scheme lives on debt.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alldbest: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
But op, how come u know about these Ponzi schemes if u do not participate urself?

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Politicowizard(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Another strategy to cause unnecessary panic. Go and read their updates very well before you quickly jump into what you don't know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
so now its the turn of GHW? no more mmm? OP and the like are fundamentally useless

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by chloride6: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
GHW caused it. They announced random matching of payments, this caused a lot of people to cancel PH orders so that they are not caught unaware. A lot of people were plying back their capital twice a month I.e PH when the former gets to 50%. They should have allowed the matching to continue in the old way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
ijeshaboy:
I know you are a betting site agent, is it your money ? what is your concern ?

Was my betting site approved by the government?

Is your Ponzi scheme government approved?

Answer the above two questions then shun Ponzi schemes

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

I am a Ponzi consultant so I know what goes on in most Ponzi Schemes. Your assertion is like telling a diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes because he never had it before.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Mr ponzi consultant, why didnt it die during the december pressure you and your like were mounting?

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alldbest: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

I can imagine a building consultant saying "shun building" grin so people consult u on Ponzi schemes and u advise them on what basis? That means u actually create accounts on all these Ponzi schemes for u to know how they all operate, get a job bros, leave the Ponzi lovers to keep giving their money out to strangers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Godtaye: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
truth is clear

nairaland mods don't want progress for anyone

ghw is still active

and to the op

please get a better life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=ponzihater post=54169530][/quote]

They will never listen.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
alldbest:
But op, how come u know about these Ponzi schemes if u do not participate urself?

Your question is like telling a
diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes
because he never had it before. A priest is not valued in his own home, most of my close friends and even family members fell and are still falling to Ponzi schemes out of gross stubbornness, while outsiders keep thanking me daily for saving them.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Towncrier007:
Lies from the pit of hell, ghww is still very firm and it's strict structures was meant to make the system last for ever, why carrying false news about a wonderful platform like this, I know Seun And Lala are haters of ghww and co because they feel it affects NL trafficking,well nothing can kill ponzi in 9ja

Do not be deceived. NO PONZI SCHEME LASTS FOREVER. They might have a strict structure, The platform might still be solid right now but it will crash someday... they always crash. Maybe u do not understand how a pyramid scheme works. Lets say 3 people PH 50,000, then they will need 4 people to PH 50k in other to be able to pay the first 3 people 65k each. Then they will need 6 people to PH 50k each to be able to pay the 4 people. The cycle continues and it will eventually get to a point whereby there will be more GH than PH and that's when the crash will come in.

But I agree GHWW is stronger than most ponzi schemes out there especially those that do 50 and 100% profit. It will take a longer time for a platform with 30% profit to crash and they also do not have guiders that zap all the money in the system like MMM and their registration bonus is also very low.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by mcatho(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alezzy13: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Was my betting site approved by the government?

Is your Ponzi scheme government approved?

Answer the above two questions then shun Ponzi schemes

Seriously??so you're actually trying to justify sports betting over ponzi schemes?

And i was about to take u seriously

7 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by IstandWitBuhari: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes
It shall never be well with u and ur likes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mehn, God have mercy. GetHelp paid me well sha. I was lucky to join in the early days as at October. I was watching the platform carefully. My last PH was epic. It took me lots of tactics and guts to pay. I knew the end was near. I risked it. Yesterday, i cashed out successfully and said bye bye to get help. I pity those who paid me. Expect the crash from midweek of March.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dear Get Help worldwide participants, please don't reply the fool. Resist the temptation to reply him. Enjoy the platform and keep the testimonies to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's obvious you're not a participant of the scheme.
It was stated that the algorithm will jump between 0-30 days to match people..
I have a PH that will enter third week tomorrow and I've not been matched to pay yet.
PonziHater you're a foool.

Why do people just want to create unnecessary panic like this?

P.s I got paid 205k yesterday.

You see why matching was random?
To flush out people that are recycling (using one money to GH twice/thrice a month)
and are are operating multiple accounts to collect referral bonus

12 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alldbest: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Your question is like telling a
diabetologist that he knows nothing about diabetes
because he never had it before. A priest is not valued in his own home, most of my close friends and even family members fell and are still falling to Ponzi schemes out of gross stubbornness, while outsiders keep thanking me daily for saving them.

Ok, u studied ponzicology, it is well!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by alllffy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
I knew is gonna get to this when the gethelp Admin decided not to be paying refferal bonus more than 3times any more, this front liners are selfish. In fact one of them said he is going to personally crash the system. and am not surprise that this person is one of does. GHW is viable and still very strong, you don't have to create tension that doesn't exist bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.