Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130682 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
goxx:
If u need money to invest, I will lend you some Bro. without Interest. Seun be making money with misinformation and you are here being cowardly to notice you are just being used for a lost cause.

Far be it from me and my household to be involved in such things! tufiakwa!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
where is the dog joining uber and meeting the queen
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
London for what,london for medicine
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
SamConquer:
grin grin I love the way you guys derail the thread.. It simply means there opinion about our GHW is irrelevant and let's continue this on any negative GHW thread..... Sha, ME I just heard that Leicester city has signed Olusegun Obasanjo as there permanent Manger replacing Claudio Ranieri.. Pls someone should confirm how true

derailing the thread was a failed strategy that I checkmated. iranu! person dey try warn una, some of you dey yarn dust!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by mildflame: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
deebrain:
With the way you people get up and write such things, maybe we should write against all the contribution stuff from the family meetings we used to do-because it's very similar to the method of these ponzi schemes as you call it.

Or write against the Esusu thing, popular in the south west. Or write against the stock market (at least, many suffered in the crash of some quoted companies, years back).

You people were so silent when football betting was the main thing -even when it was almost impossible to break even, not to talk of taking a profit.

MMM became outdated because of the lapses it did not check NOT BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO LAST!

Haba!

If an illiterate method of family contribution can be sustained for years, till today, PLEASE GIVE SCHEMES THAT CHECK EXCESSIVE PROFITS AND HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME, A BREAK AND STOP THIS ENVY MOTIVATED RANT ON NAIRALAND.

Common sense ain't common bro, NAIRALAND just getting more "dumber than a grain of rice" posts every passing day
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
That's why I hate poor people. They will put all their efforts to make sure you lower to their standard and never do that which brings you more money. I reject poverty in my life in Jesus name.
Amen!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
mildflame:

Common sense ain't common bro, NAIRALAND just getting more "dumber than a grain of rice" posts every passing day

True talk
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
hate is a weak emotion bro you can do better

what makes you feel it is "hate"?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

Far be it from me and my household to be involved in such things! tufiakwa!!!
you will die in poverty grin

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
goxx:
That's why I hate poor people. They will put all their efforts to make sure you lower to their standard and never do that which brings you more money. I reject poverty in my life in Jesus name.
Amen!!!!

shun Ponzi schemes
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Flexi99: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who thief my charger na?!!!!!!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sindrek(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's a shame nairaland can post something this malicious about a progressive scheme, one day all the traffic nairaland enjoys will diminish. Karma will deal with you all haters and enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by GOLDENWOLF(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:

see this one that don't know his left from his right

poverty-stricken

You don't have the money to PH, lay low and stop been jealous of those making it from GHW

Even if you help seu.n badmouth GHW on his forum, he won't even give you one kobo from the money he realizes from the traffic..... did you hear me? i said not even a kobo will get to your hand!! have you thought about this? stop aiding someone else business, be creative.
maybe you can use cardboard paper, write about your hate for ponzi, paste in on your body walk wrong the streets dancing n raising awareness of your st.upidity, maybe by then people will gather round you and listen to you, probably help your poverty life.

that's cold grin

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
GOLDENWOLF:
that's cold grin
don't mind the f.ool jhor
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dimple571991(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
As far as I am concerned, bye to ponzi,abi na pando schemes
Check my signature if u wana learn,cake making and other snacks

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sindrek(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

what makes you feel it is "hate"?
my brother always learn to mind your business, do what makes you happy don't dabble into other peoples affairs
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
It's a shame nairaland can post something this malicious about a progressive scheme, one day all the traffic nairaland enjoys will diminish. Karma will deal with you all haters and enemies of progress
s.eun is an atheist, God will punish him for been greedy.
he doesn't want others to make it like him

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jflexy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Mr OP stfu, this was how the media plunged MMM into chaos by creating unnecessary panic in the system. Just shut your silly mouth up and learn how to mind your damn business embarassedode

Someone should mark this words when the system crashes
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:

you will die in poverty grin

on the contrary my dear! I will live in wealth and riches! it is not Ponzi schemes that will make you rich! stop being dull and use the little education you've got! schemes like GHW create no value; there is no product or value added services attached to it. it is a false wealth creation method. pls shun Ponzi schemes
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Tyviv(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
I really don't know the problem of all this Nairaland mods, it is our money, we can do whatever we want with it, if you don't like ponzi scheme, then ignore it. You don't have to create unnecessary panic...

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sindrek(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:

s.eun is an atheist, God will punish him for been greedy.
he doesn't want others to make it like him
that's a typical Nigerian for you, they make it they don't want you to make it too. Topics like this causes traffic that's how he makes his money, and some broke people will support him meanwhile he's making his money in the process.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:

what in heavens name could possibly be progressive about a Ponzi scheme?! use ya brain oga
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Flexi99: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anybody with an idea of how much 1 bitcoin is right now
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
that's a typical Nigerian for you, they make it they don't want you to make it too. Topics like this causes traffic that's how he makes his money, and some broke people will support him meanwhile he's making his money in the process.

Se''u''n is partly responsible for pple that killed demselves cos of MMM...nairaland caused alot of panic
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
my brother always learn to mind your business, do what makes you happy don't dabble into other peoples affairs

when you lose your money, you no go let us hear word! you will be disturbing well meaning people like me with your wailing
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sindrek(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

what in heavens name could possibly be progressive about a Ponzi scheme?! use ya brain oga
is your own brain paining you mr hater, abi them borrow money from you use ph?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by BulletThaDon: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
I just dey Laff d OP for here. The guy mumu die. My PH is in its 3rd week and no matching so far. Mumu OP. Better go buy sense and be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sindrek(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

when you lose your money, you no go let us hear word! you will be disturbing well meaning people like me with your wailing
enemy of people's progress
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
sindrek:
enemy of people's progress

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.