Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130567 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Konezy: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
people can be stupid some time,GHW is not anyhw site,a wel design platform..even mmm dat u all panic hv started paying,people get paid and ph evry second so dont stress ur self,ghw strong pass olumo rock as stated b4

13 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by benjanjo1: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman has deactivated his account! grin

9 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sugar2ice: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now d real game has begun.......

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin Cooolabman..I thought you are untraceable...The evil men do follows them...Now you have deactivated your account...sorry bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Policy001(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:
Weeks ago a friend sort expert advice about paying a pledge on GHWW and I told him not to that the scheme is going down in days. He thanked me and offered to buy me some drinks the next Sunday; an offer that he kept.

Today as other days people have me sending me PMs and messages that GHWW is matching them too fast. That what used to be 23days is now being match less than 2 complete weeks. I simply shook my head with a grin on my face. My questions were "why insult Ponzi Hater and yet seek my opinion on Ponzi scheme?", "Why loose nearly a million on a scheme with no office address and still invest millions in another with no body to hold"

Investing in Ponzi Schemes is like keeping ur money exposed at your backyard then coming back in days expecting to find it there; the odds can never be in your favour.

Get help worldwide modified MMM strategies so as to defraud unsuspecting poorly educated, desperate, greedy and lazy investors. They paid in record time and also made amazing profits. But every illegal scheme has an end and GHWW just reached its own. Anybody that pays to someone from now one is on his or her own. Ponzi Hater has spoken

Shun GHWW save the little cash you have remaining.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Don't worry continue your evil agenda, very soon you and your cohorts will be swimming in pools of blood. I'm currently working on just knowing your name alone just your name, I'm dam sure obatala shall be your guest immediately. Don't think me I'm one that cause on social media o I will go with you toe to toe to the spiritual realm on this. Mind you, if you get epilepsy very soon no that it is me, its surely coming form shopono and iroko oluwere
(

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Looool..Things have changed...dis aint like december when pple fell for him and decided to panic grin.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by benjanjo1: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
billionman:

He thinks he is smart. I knew he was going to deactivate his account and all needed info have been copied. He keeps spewing thrashy insults on peeps and claimed to be invisible and smart. Even with the deactivation of his account we can still track him offline (infact that was my motive from the onset) but TMIs will not be given here.

GHW still rocks!

hmmm... interesting! GHW rocks jare!

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let them keep on hating the platform and create more fake accounts. People are getting paid every seconds.
Mumu people, u have your money and u spend it the way you like. Why are you giving urself headache?
Continue your hatred and fake accounts as we are getting paid.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ponzihater..Now that ur guy emmanuel (coollabman) has chickened out.......GHW still rocks

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sfive: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
FhemmyKW:
It's so funny you guys keep talking and warning people again Ghw and yet u are d ones trying to crash it. If u are so certain it will crash, y not leave it to crash itself without ur influence?
Your actions shows how deranged you Ponzihater, Coollabman and ur cohorts are.
been reading and I think this ponzihater guy is just nothing less than Boko Haram. This hoodlums don't know a thing about mmm and the ideology and thanks to God mmm operates a system that has pause mode which enables the system to stay afloat in case of crisis or panic. Coollabman and ponzihater must be working for those who are threatened by the financial fairness balanced by mmm. Want to know more about mmm do contact me, check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sauceEEP(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why did the spartan soldier @ coollabman deactivate?
Sgt. Ponzihater come and explain why your footsoldier ran off, tactical retreat I guess...

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by jarrot(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow! the fight just got interesting, don't know why some folks choose stupidity as an option. can't they pretend to manage their brains?
meanwhile, just got an alert on GHW
long live the Platform!!!

6 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by haywhy3000(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chinyere got 200k paid now...GHW is real sh*t.

U people (ponzi haters and co) r vindicating GHW in a way.

Seun really disappointed himself. You could v partnered wiv GHW in a way. Linda Ikeji is way smarter than u wen it comes to dis of kind of business.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Coollabman deactivated his account
grin grin
Shebi he was forming one man army.
That Obiefuna na really foolish guy,
Who are you to tackle GHW participants when they didn't tackle anybody
Who are you to teach morality, or judge anybody.
When you educated us about Ponzi, Then you mind your business. Simple.

The World is a small place.
The internet is a small place.
Educate but Mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by anthony533(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Emmanuel Obiefuna A. K. A collabman and Pozihater with the panic you people have caused if anything happen to my 350, 000 in the platform I will go any length to waist your life. Distance is not a barrier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by dutch4u(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Keep the alerts rolling
Do u see? Keep on deceiving urself that the platform will collapse.
#Mumu #People. U don't know how the platform work and u should have ask for clarification instead of spreading fake news.
Continue ur fake defends as we continue to get paid.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Emmanuel Obiefuna is collabman's real name and the Idiot has deactivated his account. Ponzihater and nairaland evil mods, anything that happens to him is on your hands. Y'all thought we were joking.

Leave people alone, No! Now you will be running for your life for nothing. Be bragging up and down on nairaland where you don't know who is who.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by billionman: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
anthony533:
Emmanuel Obiefuna A. K. A collabman and Pozihater with the panic you people have caused if anything happen to my 350, 000 in the platform I will go any length to waist your life. Distance is not a barrier

Lol take it easy. Nothing will happen to your money, just be patient and keep calm.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ElDadd: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
PonziHater has deactivated too..
Haha
My Guy ran! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Bastard Ponzi hater has also deactivated his account. He should have waited for a fatal demise to come to him. He thinks he cannot be traced and properly fvrcked up huh

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
benjanjo1:
coollabman has deactivated his account! grin
lol...fear don catch am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stockbear: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
This thread will soon be deleted by nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by espionage48(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some people are vexing o.. See how U guys made collabman to deactivate his account. See threats and curses falling up and down.Abeg let take it easy. it isn't a do or die affairs.. They have issued the warning but it seems they have taken it too far.Gethelp participants should calm down a little with them please. The world is too big to accommodate everyone of us.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Useless idiots... I think it's time we track down Seun and his stupid paid cohorts called mods... They should leave GHW for us and stop creating useless panic... We gat to protect our investments in business...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
This was how they spoiled Mmm for us and till today... My 500k + is still there... I swear to God who made me... I will not take it likely with u guys in this Nairaland if anything happens to our investments in GHW... My mum... My dad... My siblings and friends all have investments there... I will fight to my last blood to protect our money... F****k u All

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kenostika(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
A wonderful scheme is here to alleviate them from poverty but because of their cursed nature,the decided to fight against it.People are wiser now so all their attempt ll fail.Seun needs to be careful,mmm saga is still fresh in peoples mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.