Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria (1649 Views)

How To Make Real Money Online Fast Using Facebook As Platform / How To Make Money Via Mini-importation Without Facebook Adverts / Ways On How You Can Make Money Online Fast And Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
‎‎Do you want to make money online by selling things you imported from China on: konga, jumia, kaymu (jumia market), olx, etc but you don't know how to do that because u live outside Lagos? Ymarts and Zuma Marketing Ltd will help you sell any item you want to sell online fast even if you don't live in Lagos, how?

1. We will help you keep your products in our retail warehouse in Lagos and help you print/process and ship your orders on ‎konga, jumia, olx and other e-commerce websites you want.

2. We will help you collect your returned items from konga, jumia, etc and store for you till you get new orders for them.‎

3. We will help you carry your package from CBO when it arrives Lagos and store for you or send to your location.‎

We can also help you sell on our own online platforms, but you must send the items you want us to sell for you to us to keep in our warehouse for easy delivery to buyers. You get paid for any sale the next day after delivery of the item to the buyer.

‎For those in Lagos, we also do cash on delivery service to your buyers in Lagos, Agbara (Ogun State), Abuja and Port-harcourt. We don't accept items above 5kg for now. We only accept items below 5kg for now. We can come to your office, shop or house to pick up the item to deliver, but we will charge you extra money for the pick-up, plus the delivery charge to the buyer.‎

For more. details about our services, chat with us on whatsapp: 08037295021

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
We can help you source for items (any item from laptop computers, sneakers, women slippers/sandals, corporate shoes, jewelries, computer accessories, phone accessories, kitchen equipments, clothing, corporate shirts, home decor lights, flood led lights, 3D wall panels and wallpapers, mobile phones, office chairs, executive office chairs for managers/CEOs, grocery items, women hair extension and weavons, car spare parts, cars, etc) from importers in Lagos‎. You only pay us a service fee for helping you to buy direct from importers at wholesale price and we will get you these things at competitive prices that you cannot get on your own.
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
We work with CBO/Zubby. Zubby77 is ever trusted and the most affordable way to import things from China at the cheapest importer price. Zubby77 will help you buy items at cheap price from China and send to Nigeria, and we then pick it up from Zubby CBO warehouse and deliver to you anywhere you are in Nigeria or if u want us to help you sell it online while u manage your store online by yourself, we can help put you through for free. We are serving more than 15 mini importers on nairaland already, who are making good money monthly and expanding rapidly. We will train u on how to start mini importation from China for free.‎

You can start with 150k and above, in facts it's even too much, and u will be making huge profit immediately. We will help put you through for free.‎ We will teach u how to get $$ to import things from China at cheaper rate less than black market rate.

For more details about our services, chat with us on whatsapp: 08037295021

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by bhanty01: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chat up on 08083263813.
I want to know more about it.
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
If you have something u want to send from Lagos to Kenya, kindly let us know and help you. Very affordable rate. Chat us on whatsapp for details
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
bhanty01:
Chat up on 08083263813.
I want to know more about it.
Will chat u tomorrow, it's late already, good night
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Do you have customers u want to deliver to in Lagos, Agbara, PH and Abuja and collect cash on delivery Then contact us and we will do it for u.
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by Ourown(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
How do we trust you?
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ourown:
How do we trust you?
if u are a member of Zubby77 CBO group, we are well known serving many members happily already.

You can come and know my personal home to guarantee u if u are still in doubt. And trust begins one day, small trial will convince u. We just launched out this service less than 1 month and we have over 20 happy clients already, some are also nairalanders, will ask for their review
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by dejidejavu: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2017
ymarts:
if u are a member of Zubby77 CBO group, we are well known serving many members happily already.

You can come and know my personal home to guarantee u if u are still in doubt. And trust begins one day, small trial will convince u. We just launched out this service less than 1 month and we have over 20 happy clients already, some are also nairalanders, will ask for their review
I have some product on the way, add me on whatsapp for discussion 08097000383
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by 9jabox(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Your website isn't even functional.

Where do you even buy these stuff from, incase I want to order myself and have you collect and sell them for me?
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
dejidejavu:
I have some product on the way, add me on whatsapp for discussion 08097000383
okay, will add you now. Sorry for late response, busy daysmiley
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
9jabox:
Your website isn't even functional.

Where do you even buy these stuff from, incase I want to order myself and have you collect and sell them for me?
chat me up on whatsapp: 08037295021. Our website is being rebuilt for better performance to our growing clientssmiley
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by liricaliblunt(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
ymarts:
Do you have customers u want to deliver to in Lagos, Agbara, PH and Abuja and collect cash on delivery Then contact us and we will do it for u.
Are these the only locations you deal in ?
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by ymarts: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Cc: Prettygirl200
I am quoting u because of your response on a thread about codedruns.

Reply if you see this
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by qxr67f: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
ymarts:
‎‎Do you want to make money online by selling things you imported from China on: konga, jumia, kaymu (jumia market), olx, etc but you don't know how to do that because u live outside Lagos? Ymarts and Zuma Marketing Ltd will help you sell any item you want to sell online fast even if you don't live in Lagos, how?

1. We will help you keep your products in our retail warehouse in Lagos and help you print/process and ship your orders on ‎konga, jumia, olx and other e-commerce websites you want.

2. We will help you collect your returned items from konga, jumia, etc and store for you till you get new orders for them.‎

3. We will help you carry your package from CBO when it arrives Lagos and store for you or send to your location.‎

We can also help you sell on our own online platforms, but you must send the items you want us to sell for you to us to keep in our warehouse for easy delivery to buyers. You get paid for any sale the next day after delivery of the item to the buyer.

‎For those in Lagos, we also do cash on delivery service to your buyers in Lagos, Agbara (Ogun State), Abuja and Port-harcourt. We don't accept items above 5kg for now. We only accept items below 5kg for now. We can come to your office, shop or house to pick up the item to deliver, but we will charge you extra money for the pick-up, plus the delivery charge to the buyer.‎

This is a liar, please don't trade with him. He deceived me This is a liar, please don't trade with him. He deceived me This is a liar, please don't trade with him. He deceived me This is a liar, please don't trade with him. He deceived me
Re: Make Money Online Fast Via Mini Importation Anywhere In Nigeria by qxr67f: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
ymarts:

You are a liar

You are a liar

You are a liar

(1) (Reply)

Easy Methods On How To Raise Rabbits For Profit / Startimes To Launch Pay As You View November 1st / Top Grade Industrial Chemicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.