Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal (3647 Views)

See The Epic Reply Given To Someone Who Posted A Pic Of Himself And Lions / Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH / See The Heavy Reply Given To A BVN Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by egorov(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this

1 Share

Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by egorov(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Also saw this

Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by Elkay3: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
See hyena waiting in the dark!!! The first reply really cracked me up.
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Loll thug life
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by jimfarayola(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
funny
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa o
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by lilitgolda: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
New hilarious response is given to the girl for the strict and all dynamic items for the future suspiration. The range of the essaypro.com review is upheld for the identification of the goals. It is approved for the fragile items for the citizens of the true nature for the flicked items for the candidates and other spots for the furniture in the field.
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by MAKTe: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
All you guys and your stories are soo hilarious. I am here to share about Chinese Professors List for CSC which can help many students in seeking scholarship.
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by MAKTe: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your hilarious stories make me a lough. All you should know about Top 10 Most Popular Womens in the World then all you will go in hilarious condition am sure.
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by followersuk: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Keywords: Nairaland, sentence, civic engagement, discussion forum, thread, ... Every member of a discussion group can read old messages and post new ones ...
BY<a href="http://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/"> buyfollowersuk</a>
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by Doolittle: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal by ZonalArea: 4:05am On May 27, 2020
Making anyone laugh is too much hard but this post makes me as house buying becomes so much easy after this lock down situation.

(1) (Reply)

Download The Latest Video Comedy Of Basket Mouth And Bovi / The Most Hilarious Joke Ever / Pig Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.