Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH (2520 Views)

See The Epic Reply Given To Someone Who Posted A Pic Of Himself And Lions / See The Heavy Reply Given To A BVN Scammer. / See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH by binsanni(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
A Lady asked me Quietly Bros Atima, please which polythecnic they accep 102 as there cut off mark? Then i said she should try polybag. then she said thunder fire me. please am i too rude••
A Lady asked me Quietly Bros Atima, please which polythecnic they accep 102 as there cut off mark? Then i said she should try polybag. then she said thunder fire me. please am i too rude••
Re: Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH by sunnyydv27(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the text twist free online great public.
Re: Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH by FrankieGood: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
That is really a funny joke and I think the one who has said that joke is really a crazy guy. I liked it a lot and I want to post it in my australian writting blog article which can be read by my viewers and they can enjoy this hilarious joke. This blog has become one type of jokes collection space.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 One Corner Dance Videos / My Salary Cycle..... Hmm Long January Beckons. Photo / Just Crazy[and Funny]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.