Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" (54611 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by tonynino: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Taaaar mechie onu gi dia......
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by nenedima(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
[color=770077]mtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! [/color]

This must have the record for the world's longest hissgrin
. grin cheesy cheesy funny u!!...it is indeed
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by tibro(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
What Is Addiction?

Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (e.g., alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (e.g., gambling, sex, shopping) that can be pleasurable but the continued use/act of which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary life responsibilities, such as work, relationships, or health. Users may not be aware that their behaviour is out of control and causing problems for themselves and others.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by nerovito(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
sugarbelly:
Read what the actor shared on his IG page, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREe_m-Fmh9/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

I am tired of all this sexual harassment from most of our so called female celebrities, especially top actresses in Nollywood... For the fact that i am single doesn't mean I should give in to your sexual advances.
Let me categorically state that I am single but am not searching... I have had so many actresses in nollywood played and toiled with my heart in the past, and am not ready to allow it happen again, why is it that every time I am on a movie location in Asaba, I get sexually harrassed by some actresses? I have tried to tell them politely that I am not interested in having any relationship yet, but they keep forcing themselves on me. The last movie location I was on in Enugu, that's how a particular actress tried to force herself on me while I was in the toilet... If not that i screamed aloud, i might had gotten myself raped..This is getting out of hand, and I think it is not good at all. I am not the type of actor that sleeps around, I am God fearing and the last thing I will ever do is to allow one actress seduce me into sleeping with her while am on a movie location, I don't mix business with pleasure dear, I am very professional. I know of some actors who will easily fall for this, but am sorry, am not like the rest. I have dignity.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/im-tired-of-being-sexually-harassed-by.html

Me that was raped twice by omotola and Tonto nko.. I didn't say a word about it till now

Please nairaland ladies coman rape me, I promise I won't come out and talk childish like this otondo lion
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by tibro(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
tibro:
What Is Addiction?

Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (e.g., alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (e.g., gambling, sex, shopping) that can be pleasurable but the continued use/act of which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary life responsibilities, such as work, relationships, or health. Users may not be aware that their behaviour is out of control and causing problems for themselves and others.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by PROWESX(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmm

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Toks2008(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
It is not manly to write this pooh...many guys get molested.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by brightolaton(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
This clown of a guy Don miss road. Him never discover his talent as he would fare better as a comedian than his current status of an attention seeking third rated actor. Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmm you be Ramsey nouah?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Dantee005(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
nenedima:
undecided undecided somebody pls help me out with a lonnnggg hiss...
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew... grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by uzuede4(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
arsenal33:
the female celebrity no get taste
I dey tell you
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ibnidris(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ipob actors... always seeking attention
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by seenter84: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Small rat
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ibnidris(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ipob actors always seeking attention
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by CellTabRepairs: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
As fine boy you be naw....
Chill...We all face it in many ways and different professions. Ladies face it the more. No one goes to the media to shout

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ogastone(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
I know that this guy is telling the truth.
The way those ladies used to seduce celebrities at locations, Some will vow to do anything at all even to the movie directors and the producers just for them to play a role/roles. Some are looking for who to be a babymama for.
(Out of my experience sha)
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by bluejean(f): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
he could b saying d truth for all we know. e jez pain me sey he had to put it online. what has d public got to do with ds n how can we help him

funny dude
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who is dis one undecided undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
gbe enu buruku eh soun

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by SeniorZato(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
sugarbelly:
Read what the actor shared on his IG page, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREe_m-Fmh9/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

I am tired of all this sexual harassment from most of our so called female celebrities, especially top actresses in Nollywood... For the fact that i am single doesn't mean I should give in to your sexual advances.
Let me categorically state that I am single but am not searching... I have had so many actresses in nollywood played and toiled with my heart in the past, and am not ready to allow it happen again, why is it that every time I am on a movie location in Asaba, I get sexually harrassed by some actresses? I have tried to tell them politely that I am not interested in having any relationship yet, but they keep forcing themselves on me. The last movie location I was on in Enugu, that's how a particular actress tried to force herself on me while I was in the toilet... If not that i screamed aloud, i might had gotten myself raped..This is getting out of hand, and I think it is not good at all. I am not the type of actor that sleeps around, I am God fearing and the last thing I will ever do is to allow one actress seduce me into sleeping with her while am on a movie location, I don't mix business with pleasure dear, I am very professional. I know of some actors who will easily fall for this, but am sorry, am not like the rest. I have dignity.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/im-tired-of-being-sexually-harassed-by.html

Watin u the form self, u fine pass ramsy noa? See as u yellow like small pikin sheet
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are you for real?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by David97: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Yet another unrelenting attention seeker

If it were to be a lady now u will open ur mouth and support her

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by thunderbabs: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Iraanu...shior... You be Father ni?

Even if you no wan do, must you post dt on IG...dey do like small pikin...Monkey undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by praisekeyzz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anoda zombie spotted

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
who be this monkey?seeking attention lately
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by hamer: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Which film u act wats the title bcause dem make u village elder for movie for once u don turn actor ba?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by mayortm001(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yes, we hv noticed u mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Zuwo.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by henrypromise: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bros u can lie oooooh..fake nigga claimin importance.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Dimmatic(f): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
like say u be jollof rice.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Missmossy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Haha such an irony grin he may be the one looking for them. He isn't even a popular face, such rubbish. He wants some attention obviously see his face like I'm not single and searching... Story for the gods who wan marry you sef??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.