Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" (54596 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nofuckgiven: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
From actresses do not wear panties on set to actress tried to rape you! undecided
But I don't even know this guy oh!! Who is he??
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by virgoworldvibez(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
to read more check my signature www.virgoworldvibez..com
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by oluxy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Where is the guy?

Is he Ramson Noah?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by juddybrown(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
dis guy need beta slap

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Graccccccccy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
And what does this atutupoyoyo thinks of himself? Wonders!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by obidevine(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
I feel your pain bro!!! We are in the same situation, i have warned Nicki Minaj several times to stop calling my phone, the fact that she left Meek Mill because of me doesn't mean we must have a relationship.............

Savage!!!!

Since we are being childish angry angry angry angry

Savage!!!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Vanessa88(f): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Media whoree spotted

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by vedah: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
He's not even handsome like he hyped himself. I say this newbie is desperately seeking attention.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by dee02(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by AntiNigerian: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
so this man is even impotent! kai!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Momoh7(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
if woman rape you beta dey happy
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Ifyjuli25(f): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na only you Waka come? shocked
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by SaeDick: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
jieta:
at ur age you are not searching. when will you start search,nonsense attention seeker.

Abeg ask him again, imagine the guy sef
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pathetic attention seeker.
At his age he is proud to talk about a single lady raping him and would have succeeded if not for his scream.
mtcheeew. This passes for noise.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by thexzy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is like you suddenly erupted into naija like hot volcano. Make I tell you, the type of girls falling for your type are all those afonjas, olosho mofos, Village mkpeke, Bushimor.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by GodblessNig247(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Misypee:
I pity the girls throwing themselves on you, or maybe you're just seeking attention, theres really nothing special and exceptional about him, dunno what the fuss is about

Lol grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by SURElee(f): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seems 2017 is the year of Uche maduagwu. Who is he sef and how many movies has he been featured and how many lead roles? More vocal on social media rants than in movies. From tonto marriage issue to rape. Na so you hot reach to be raped. I must be noticed in 2017.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Ahmadgani(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Escape from prison

Escape from psychiatry
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yes o! My bruda! I feel your pain The same way beyonce and Nicole kidman tried to rape me too and i have told angelina jolie several times to stop calling my phone number and hassling me for sex because i am NOT gay! grin grin i repeat i am NOT gay!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ambsteve: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm very sure this is Gifty male version.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by PrickGetSize(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nairaland girls want to make sure they all get a taste of my kondo; 29+ pms everyday. Na wa o! angry tongue
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by logica(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
SURElee:
Na so you hot reach to be raped.
I agree with you that only hot (very attractive) people (male and female) get raped.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by umesichibuzor: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
correctguy0900:

U be snail ni?

Snail hiss?u must be from Ibadan, cat barks I guess
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by AmAlbert(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg na how many movies I mean dramas wey dis otĂșla don act, make una tell me make I pay am so that him go go back to farming wey be him calling

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kwakwa, plenty nairalanders already said what i wanted, so i will reserved my mine for the next attention seeking idi#t
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Origin(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who you be? They did not rape RMD na you Dem go rape.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Chanchit: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

The guy resemble betta puff...I pity de woman wey go come rape me for dis my age.

Lmao! It just sounds strange that an able bodied man would call that attempted rape, had it been they were like 3-4, it can be classified as rape but 1on1 my brother........ Ok , let's assume he does not feel like engaging in the act with the said lady, a real man won't come running to the media.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Elfaris(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
I feel your pain bro!!! We are in the same situation, i have warned Nicki Minaj several times to stop calling my phone, the fact that she left Meek Mill because of me doesn't mean we must have a relationship.............

Since we are being childish angry angry angry angry
Hahahaha nairaland no go kill person, different funny people everyday..
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=770077]mtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! [/color]
nenedima:
undecided undecided somebody pls help me out with a lonnnggg hiss...

This must have the record for the world's longest hissgrin
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=770077]mtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! [/color]
nenedima:
undecided undecided somebody pls help me out with a lonnnggg hiss...

This must have the record for the world's longest hissgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities / Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.