Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Yoruba Should Read This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Should Read This. (1219 Views)

Yoruba Should Stop The Blackmail Against The Igbos. / Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Should Read This. by buckdudebuck: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
I hereby strike out, Count 3,5,7,9,10 and 11.But, Count 1,2,4,6 and 8 stands.IPOB does not belong to an unlawful society,”I will also put it before the court that, the only evidence the prosecutor have provided is, the statement the defendant made while broadcasting,” the judge stated.

However the court adjourned the case to be open again on MARCH 20th AND 21
I hereby strike out, Count 3,5,7,9,10 and 11.But, Count 1,2,4,6 and 8 stands.IPOB does not belong to an unlawful society,”I will also put it before the court that, the only evidence the prosecutor have provided is, the statement the defendant made while broadcasting,” the judge stated.

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by buckdudebuck: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
After almost TWO fvcking years. The only evidence against him is word of mouth. Na mouth them dey carry commit treason for una village. BTW he was accused of Treasonable felony not treason, they are not the same thing.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu must sue Nigeria for nothing less than $200 billion for unlawful detainment and deaths of IPOB members in the hands of Nigerian police and Military.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by buckdudebuck: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu must sue Nigeria for nothing less than $200 billion for unlawful detainment and deaths of IPOB members in the hands of Nigerian police and Military.
Yoruba never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by deomelo: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
What's Yoruba people got to do with your ipob headache and even this pointless story sef.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by EasternActivist: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
deomelo:
What's Yoruba people got to do with your ipob headache and even this pointless story sef.?

Because we need more of otapiapia (rat poison) to sell. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by basilo102: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
deomelo:
If you had minded your business from the beginning it would not have come to this. stop doing busy body on IPOB issues, Odua republic need volunteers

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Emycord: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
What about the masqueredes so its only his broadcasts that is evidence not even a single knockout banger for almost 5years this man was on air and almost 2 years in detention only broadcast is the evidence and who told you its him behind the mic. How do you prove it. Prima facie. Pls apc show us prima facie that buhari is alive. By the time nnamdi kanu is done testifying there will be no more nigeria
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by timecapsule: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
NIGERIA always going down at the zero level. Accusing without proof.
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by omofunaab(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why do you people always blame yorubas for your problems

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by buckdudebuck: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
timecapsule:
NIGERIA always going down at the zero level. Accusing without proof.
Were Yoruba people not salivating over the charges that were quashed? You people are the ones trying to remind us that it was only the minor charges were quashed. So I took it upon myself to remind you people that you will never win this war, maybe a few battles here and there but in the end Biafra will win. We know you people like the back of our hands, Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by sultaan(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are there any Nigerians here anymore?
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by buckdudebuck: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
sultaan:
Are there any Nigerians here anymore?

HELL NO and there can never be. What kind of nonsense is this? Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop. You want a good society but are not ready to contribute to it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by oilyngbati(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
omofunaab:
Why do you people always blame yorubas for your problems
yorubas a.k.a afonjas are blamed because the afonjas are Muslims and slaves to the hausa/foolanis grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by omofunaab(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
oilyngbati:
yorubas a.k.a afonjas are blamed because the afonjas are Muslims and slaves to the hausa/foolanis grin

Okay
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:

After all said and done, it's all about the money, isn't it? smiley
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Yoruba never see anything.

How old are you boy?
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by oilyngbati(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
buckdudebuck:

lol grin Will yoruba muslims like this? I think not. Well otapiapia is made in Aba for afonjas' consumption grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
OP, what has Yoruba got to do with this post?

Are you OK sir or is it time for your medication again?
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by ificatchmodeh: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:
OP, what has Yoruba got to do with this post?

Are you OK sir or is it time for your medication again?

But na una d masturbate on top biafra matter..

Think he's trying to draw una attention..on today's proceeding

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

But na una d masturbate on top biafra matter..

Think he's trying to draw una attention..on today's proceeding

I hope you have a dictionary at home. Check the word "masturbate" and come back and rephrase. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by timecapsule: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Were Yoruba people not salivating over the charges that were quashed? You people are the ones trying to remind us that it was only the minor charges were quashed. So I took it upon myself to remind you people that you will never win this war, maybe a few battles here and there but in the end Biafra will win. We know you people like the back of our hands, Nonsense.
Bros, u misunderstand me. we are fighting the same fight. Nigeria as a nation is in a confused state. because their 2nd coloniezation to biafra ends 2016. 1st 1914-1960 = 46years, 2nd from 1970-2016 = 46years, so am with you.
Re: Yoruba Should Read This. by ShootToKill: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
I can see yorubas raising their hands in innocence and shouting 'we no dey o' after getting caught for throwing amala into their mouths and farting in a room full of Biafrans! Are they tired of shouting 'kuje beans'?

They'll continue to be dragged all over and flogged if they don't stay off the Biafra issue. We will ensure that. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Acting President Bags Chieftaincy Title In Akwa Ibom / Biafra: Fayose To Raise Support Fund For Kanu / See Why Attorney-general Of The Federation May Be Fired (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.