Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity (479 Views)

How To Choose A Professional Email Address / Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career / Build A Better Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity by Prinsola(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello guys, I'm planning to go for a computer training and I'm willing to study one of "Computer Programming or Internet Networking". Which among the two is having more job opportunities and where around Lagos can I get a place to study the course better.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Prinsola:
Hello guys, I'm planning to go for a computer training and I'm willing to study one of "Computer Programming or Internet Networking". Which among the two is having more job opportunities and where around Lagos can I get a place to study the course better.
I can only suggest you go for programming(java preferably)
or you go for computer engineering...
this can generate you some income in a short time

make sure you have the passion and not because of money else you may be dissapointed....

Don't go for programming if you don't have the passion

(1) (Reply)

How To Smell Nice Always / Responsive Website Is Our Core Value...give Us A Trial Today.. / Electrical Transient And Analysis Program, Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.