Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem (48388 Views)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / Buhari Renominates 82-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor As Ambassadorial Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by herkeym001(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ibo people has failed us !!!
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
So let me get this straight.

President Buhari did his part,by forwarding a nominee from the East,in the spirit of unity,equity and fairness to the Senate for confirmation as an Ambassador.

And the Nominee got to the Senate,and was just asked to do his own "Little" part by reciting our National Anthem and he refused? I am really trying to understand the logic behind his refusal,so maybe someone more intelligent can explain better.

And so we are again grateful to the internet.

If not for the internet,we would not have known the Imo Nominee screened himself out from becoming an Ambassador.

Before the town criers suffering from PH.D(pull him down)syndrome,will now start shouting that BUHARI hates the EAST.

what will he do with the national anthem?

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by u11ae1013: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
to serve nigeria is not by force

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by tooth4tooth: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
82 years? Is he the best candidate to come from that state? See what nepotism has reduced this country into ...........
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by seangy4konji: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
82 years old as ambassador??

Abeg what else deh him brain

Wen men don old reach some age they start reasoning like infants.

What's wrong with Nigeria
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by teamv: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
JW
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Kennyodinye(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
g
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by slap1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
82 year old? Ambassador to the land of the ancestors?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Ijaya123: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is he the only person that state can nominate? 82 years? SMH.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by realprof(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
wait 82yrs and still nominated for ambassadorial post

chai

umuafrika
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Abdhul(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by PassingShot(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
It seems Buhari has no trust in the youths of today.

Who will blame him though seeing how the Obanikoros, Diezannis, GEJs, Omisores, Fayoses et al proved to be untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by HAH: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Grand pa nosend those children abeg

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by figure007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
This issue of national anthem always.. When its not about embezzling money...anyway the reality is the more you grow the more you forget some basic things ...some will even forget their own personal lifestyle...have you been so busy you almost forgot your birthday before Lol...its real o
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Kx: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
82 official age.

Birds of d same feather...

Is there a contest of who is d oldest in d govt
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Misbliss1: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
He could be a Jehovahwitness.
ya i figured,
he turned down a great offer because of something as insignificant as that smh
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Unimaginable123: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
82yrs old.

Interesting
I can't shout. 82 year old? As in seriously?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by JideAmuGiaka: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

President Buhari did his part,by forwarding a nominee from the East,in the spirit of unity,equity and fairness to the Senate for confirmation as an Ambassador.

And the Nominee got to the Senate,and was just asked to do his own "Little" part by reciting our National Anthem and he refused? I am really trying to understand the logic behind his refusal,so maybe someone more intelligent can explain better.

If not for the internet,we would not have known the Imo Nominee screened himself out from becoming an Ambassador.

Before the town criers suffering from PH.D(pull him down)syndrome,will now start shouting that BUHARI hates the EAST.

Meanwhile the Yoruba nominee obeyed all the simple commands. Something tells me only one of them passed.

82 year old an ambassador?. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Can't the senators think of more smart and positive question to ask?

What's more smart and positive when he failed the most basic of questions? This man would be abreast with world affairs?

It's likely he won't even know the capital of the country he would be posted to even if told.

Imo State Governor and PMB definitely have a case to answer if the only suitable candidate is a likely senile 82 year old

EVERYONE knows a basic question at Nigerian Senate screening is NATIONAL ANTHEM and Grandpa still failed it
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by bigfather(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
maberry:
them want carry grandpa play grin
But at 82 this man suppose to done retire from politricks na

My brotherrrrr you sef dey see am?

What can an 82yr old possibly do? Is it that we don't have credible pple withing d age to 45 to 60yrs old that can handle such positon?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg make una Free the Old man Jaree....no be dat one the man day think about...na aw to Embezzle money dey d old man mind
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Unimaginable123: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
herkeym001:
Ibo people has failed us !!!
Abeg keep quiet
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by ALAYORMII: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
82years old

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
sekeyso:
82 years and he's about to be made a public servant ...even God is tire of this country lipsrsealed.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
`
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by freeze001(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why would anyone nominate an 82yr old to serve as ambassador? What nonsense is that? Of course the vicissitudes of old age will come to play and that includes wilful stubbornness!
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by valicious1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

Meanwhile the Yoruba nominee obeyed all the simple commands. Something tells me only one of them passed.

You're obviously drunk. It's too early 4 that

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by engrpheleeks(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are receiving sense from ur anus. #afonja

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Agbaletu: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

May be the man is a member of Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Emycord: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
deji15:
82 yr old? That is ridiculous.
Again, how can Nigerians ask a Biafrat to recite their National Anthem? Wetin concern Agbero with overload

Okoroawusa and Bubu must hear this...
my thoughts exactly i think it has to do with the biafra thing but as usual nigerians wont get it even i at over 30 has scrapped that useless thing off my memories . All i know now is land of the rising sun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.