Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Giantpay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giantpay (1080 Views)

Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giantpay by atitipoyoyo: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please do not put your money in Giantpay ponzi scheme. They have central account. They even have their agents here who come here to shout "it is paying". While some Nairalanders won't say anything they want others to fall into same trap. Please take off at the sound of Giantpay.org. I will keep exposing any one I discover.
Re: Giantpay by Epphy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lie lie lie!!! Do you know how many people I have referred and got paid within a short space of time!!!
atitipoyoyo:
Please do not put your money in Giantpay ponzi scheme. They have central account. They even have their agents here who come here to shout "it is paying". While some Nairalanders won't say anything they want others to fall into same trap. Please take off at the sound of Giantpay.org. I will keep exposing any one I discover.
Re: Giantpay by atitipoyoyo: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Epphy:
Lie lie lie!!! Do you know how many people I referred and got paid within a short space of time!!!

if u want me to start posting screen shots i will get them so that u can try calling the numbers. then u will know that some of those numbers have not been allocated by operators. Mumu if u like put ur house rent there. That is if u are not even one of them.
Re: Giantpay by atitipoyoyo: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Epphy:
Lie lie lie!!! Do you know how many people I have referred and got paid within a short space of time!!!

Mumu try these numbers and can get more if u want. If you like dont listen.

Re: Giantpay by Nma83: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
I
atitipoyoyo:
I believe u, for over 5days they keep assigning people and it's has always being one fake pop or the other. One sef doctored payment showing my name and details . When I sent him text he was abusing his mother and not me, tell me to better go and confirm him. Please run as fast as ur leg can carry u. Thanks be to God it's 5k I did.
Re: Giantpay by specimen23(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Giantpay by ElDadd: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Starting Forex Trading / I Need A Business Idea I Can Start With Twenty Thousand Naira. / Free Importation Business Training + Free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.