Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) (41536 Views)

Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Igali Forfeits 47 Suvs To FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by LordCenturion(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is madness, the guy dey sell car or what?
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by DTaj: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Godknows Igali is from Jonathan's Bayelsa state. He was one of Jonathan's most powerful boys among Federal perm secs. He wielded so much power! In fact, other perm secs used to lobby him with cool dollars to influence decisions made by Mama Peace (Mrs. Jonathan).

Igali has over 80 cars in his various "auto marts" scattered across at least 4 cities in Nigeria! These 47 cars forfeited is like scratching the surface only. EFCC should extend their dragnet to his mansions in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Yenagoa! He was a well-known thief and looter!

The long list of Jonathan's boys and girls who were greedy looters: Godknows Igali, Mohammed Bala, Sambo Dasuki, Stella Oduah, Diezani Allison-Maduekwe, and several others!

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Physicist01: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chaiii so the whistle blower now fit get one car for free grin

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by tete7000(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
The one who has multiple cars and the one with multiple wives are one and the same, driven by lack of contentment and greed.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by fullz: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
his name sounds like goodnose

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Pablo212: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
I knw say for this 9ja, one person dey wey get money pass Bill gates on the low... 47 Cars.. Jayz no get 47 cars.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Twy: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is what we talking. Mindless stealing, kleptomaniacs at the helm ,47 goddam car stolen and packed at a spot and continue to deteriorate. This Country will never move an inch till people like this are hunted down and obliterated from the face of this country.

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by michealade(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is evil....
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by dickoflife(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
Nigerians steal like ediots. What's he doing with 47 cars ? Is he on car hiring business?
his time has come... i met this man personally few years back and told him i submitted my cv and yet no job from his ministry he promised to work on it and in my presence someone else who already had a steady job came in with a note from someone to pisition him in the ministry of power, me wey never get job he just brushed aside, today i cant dream of working in Nigeria again talkless of working for someone.... life is turn by turn, what you do today will haunt your tomorrow.

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by ANBAKO: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2017
This man was a permanent secretary in the ministry of power from OBJ regime until he was booted out by this present administration.

It will be rhetorical to ask why we spent billions of dollars on power and we still live in darkness. They are the (bad) brain behind Nigeria's epileptic power supply.

NIPP was under him. His cohort's time is also near. Passport is seized already. His name will be in the newsprint when his time comes!

God bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Origin(f): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2017
DTaj:
Godknows Igali is from Jonathan's Bayelsa state. He was one of Jonathan's most powerful boys among Federal perm secs. He wielded so much power! In fact, other perm secs used to lobby him with cool dollars to influence decisions made by Mama Peace (Mrs. Jonathan).

Igali has over 80 cars in his various "auto marts" scattered across at least 4 cities in Nigeria! These 47 cars forfeited is like scratching the surface only. EFCC should extend their dragnet to his mansions in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Yenagoa! He was a well-known thief and looter!

The long list of Jonathan's boys and girls who were greedy looters: Godknows Igali, Mohammed Bala, Sambo Dasuki, Stella Oduah, Diezani Allison-Maduekwe, and several others!

Bros you for just blow whistle. I beg go and blow this info in whistle format.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by 100Cents: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians have mind o.

47 cars when you are a public servant.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Pablo212:
I knw say for this 9ja, one person dey wey get money pass Bill gates on the low... 47 Cars.. Jayz no get 47 cars.

Mrs Abacha once said her family will never be as poor as Dangote. We thought she was joking.
There will be many with more cars and houses.

There were some bankers who oversee destruction of old Naira currency. One of the ladies among them has hotels, schools and mansions all over the place. The case was in Ibadan about two years back.

90% of Nigerians would do same or worse given a similar chance. They do it now in their workplaces. Most currently live above their means on embezzled money, bribery, inflated costs or other form of financial fiddling in office. The few honest ones toil life long with little to show for it. So forget the hypocrisy.
Without death sentence or life in jail, it will not change.

EFFC should be fully independent, headed by a no nonsense foreign Commonwealth Citizen like an Australian, Canadian or New Zealander. Yes it means admitting we are not capable of doing it ourselves, and that is the truth.

The foreigner will have no political, religious, ethnic or tribal ties with nobody. No Oba or Emir or "Nigerian big man" can influence or intimidate him.
But as we all know, nobody in Nigeria really wants that because almost everybody will be going to jail. grin

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 02, 2017

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Jfast:
What? Op is it 4+7=11 or 40+7=47

By the Way
Badht guy... grin. If you wait for 8:20, what your eyes would see there would shock you. I just hope you'd be able to control it.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by taribojacob(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2017
This Man Godknows Igali as Permanent Secretary Ministry of Power wanted to sleep with my friend before assisting her for a job slot, He invited her to his guest house in Abuja for sex, she turned him down and he turned down her job offer.
He was called a technocrat
served as Secretary to Bayelsa state Government under Goodluck Jonathan as then Governor
served as Nigerian Ambassador to Sweden
Perm Sec Federal Ministry of Water Resources
Perm Sec Federal Ministry of Power
He was acting Chief of Staff to President Jonathan and was not confirmed as substantive COS due to serious petitions and out cry from people of the Niger Delta and Mike Ogiadome was rather picked for that plum job, however Igali was a confidant to GEJ, was within his inner cabinet and was strategically posted to power ministry by his boss to ensure he creates platforms for his people,rather Dr Igali went to the Power Ministry with the most buoyant budget allocation to fleece the system for his personal gratification.
EFCC should check deeper, he has mansions scattered all over the nation and Overseas
Taribo Jacob

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by 1metre: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
Nigerians steal like ediots. What's he doing with 47 cars ? Is he on car hiring business?
I wonder
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by Blaqsuqar: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2017
dickoflife:
his time has come... i met this man personally few years back and told him i submitted my cv and yet no job from his ministry he promised to work on it and in my presence someone else who already had a steady job came in with a note from someone to pisition him in the ministry of power, me wey never get job he just brushed aside, today i cant dream of working in Nigeria again talkless of working for someone.... life is turn by turn, what you do today will haunt your tomorrow.
Jobs in naija is still by who u know, people are called from their homes to resume a job they did not even apply for whereas those who applied and probably are waiting to hear the outcome of the interview get nothing
Your monick doe... lipsrsealed

FlamesD:
28 billion naira for one building? Even EFCC no dey tell Nigerians truth with such over inflated contract. What a country? May be they want to build another national stadium?
I think say na only me be see am...abeg are they constructing mansions in heaven9ja is bleeped forklifted
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by khalibra(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Seriously!!! shocked. 47 SUVs? shocked i can't believe this.! This is insane! And inhumane!

Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by osimataylor(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
There is more to this story.These are cars donated to a political party.He was just a custodian.
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Fear don catch guy. Before someone blow him whistle make him kuku report himself to EFCC. Only one man with 47 vehicles. Na wa o. Does he own a car shop?
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by dickoflife(m): 3:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

Jobs in naija is still by who u know, people are called from their homes to resume a job they did not even apply for whereas those who applied and probably are waiting to hear the outcome of the interview get nothing
Your monick doe... lipsrsealed
Lol, the monicker is right on point. I wish that man rots in hell, i was right in front of him still he said no job.

I think say na only me be see am...abeg are they constructing mansions in heaven9ja is bleeped forklifted
Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by haske7(f): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Godknows that ighali ia very very corrupt!!!!!!! Nothing lasts forever sugar.

Dangote Receives Governor Ihedioha In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics)