Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List (18900 Views)

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Buhari Must Include APC Members In Looters’ List To Be Published – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ogochukwu247(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2018

Godknows Igali, former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Power and Water Resources, has reacted to the list of alleged looters released by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement on Monday, Igali condemned Minister of information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, for accusing him of stealing various sums from government treasury.

He said: “On account of my background, I am normally taciturn. But cannot keep silent against such weighty unfounded allegation. My name was smuggled to the list, against a whooping ‘loot’ of N7Billion.

“For the avoidance of doubt, this is totally false; as no amount whatsoever has been recovered from me or traced to me. Indeed, N7billion recovered from which accounts, which banks and when?

“My life has been an open book of distinguished Public Service in Diplomatic Service, Scholarship and Administration. In all places were I had served, the records are there for all to see.

“I continue to stand tall and remain undaunted. I am of modest background and very simple lifestyle. I am extremely contented and awesomely grateful to God.

“I should lament, that this is the third time this government has hit the headlines, with such negative news about me, since 2016.

“Coincidentally, all the three occasions were during festive periods. Most prominent is the tale of 45 SUVs supposedly found in my compound, which everyone now knows was a fabrication and fake news.

“It is now common knowledge that the vehicles in question were left-overs from the erstwhile Jonathan-Sambo Campaign bought with a bank loan and confiscated from the premises of a known business concern that is not connected whatsoever with me. The loan is now being recovered forcefully and perhaps being termed a ‘loot’.

“With President Goodluck Jonathan’s loss of the election and peaceful exit from office in 2015, I knew that some of us close to him, especially me, will suffer and carry lots of crosses. So they have continued to pursue without relenting.

“Yes, some of us are victims and scapegoats. It’s all obscene, unfair and ungodly! But then, these and many more afflictions will come like floods and pass. There is nothing new under the sun. So it is well, indeed!”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/02/ex-perm-sec-godknows-igali-reacts-to-inclusion-of-name-in-looters-list/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by madamgrace: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Story story... story

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by SarkinYarki: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Only someone that does not know Godswill Igali personally will think otherwise about his inclusion in that list , Goodwill Igali even stole more than 7 billion Naira when even Personal Assistants under him then made more than 500 million Naira each

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by GOFRONT(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mr Igali please release the monthly allowance of those who participated in NAPSAS in 2015.

Until you do this,we will never beleive you dont have a skeleton in those cupboards shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Do needful on time and u shall be free

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dont allow petty sentiment, religious fanaticism or tribal bigotry affect your sense of judgement.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by yarimo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
In a country like china this looter will just be reacting in prison cells.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by CriticMaestro: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Later buhari will say he doesn't know about the list lie lie Muhammad is posting....because the buffoon knows nothing happening in this country

5 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by cashandcarryBiz: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
But nor lie bros.. you sef follow dem tiff small wink cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by gbegemaster(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
APC and media trials. Government of social media, by social media, and for social media.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Kingpee2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
From the presidency to the ordinary local government chairmen are all looters,all of una na thief,don’t start pointing fingers to others if you can’t include yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by AntiWailer: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
bank loan to buy campaign cars ?

How were they hoping to pay back ?

Criminals.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by jericco1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
na today?

2 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by kmaster007: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
nah to fight wen dey get to meeting remain nw

2 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Gucciboss: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
How can you call someone a thief yet the person is in his house drinking hernessy? I just don't understand this country.

This name display, is one of the most sensless thing ever done by any government. Of what use is this list to an average Nigerian? Do you expect us to arrest those mentioned or what? The people involved in compilation of that list are shameless.
Take these people to court not media for pete sake. Are you sure these people in government are not insane?

19 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry

You,APC,Buhari and Jonathan are criminals.

7 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by onupeter(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nonsense nonsense government... Where Fashola own they? Where Amaechi? Where Okorocha? It's is regretablly pismadisma for a government to loose focus and blame it on the past administration for their failure...

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thieves still making mouth. Total rubbish.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by OSUigbo: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Old fool
Shut up and vomit the loot or choke to death.

Oloriburuku

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Reactions everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by zoedew: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Indeed Godknows you Igali! Sue for defamation!

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by positivelord: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
“Coincidentally, all the three occasions were during festive periods. Most prominent is the tale of 45 SUVs supposedly found in my compound, which everyone now knows was a fabrication and fake news.

This pple just dey ruin this man festive period...lol

2 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by eberetos: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
You can see that pastor rotimi amaechi & archbishop Rochas okorocha are not among... wow!!!

Please leave all these looters list and develop Nigeria.. APC should stop looking for excuses, you guys have so failed...

4 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ChiefSweetus: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
APC are a bunch of idiots but Igali hammer make we talk true grin

3 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by zombieHUNTER: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
God knows APC are liars grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by zoedew: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
IamJix:
cry

You,APC,Buhari and Jonathan are criminals.

Difference between five and six should not be this difficult to point out! That is what Lai is, unknown to him, is about.

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by tesppidd: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol,

He should stop speaking grammar and follow Uchenna's lead and sue Lai Mohammmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by muykem: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
This man will be a chronic looter. I know them through their self righteousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by scarletkinq(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
God will punish you if you Dare say u not corrupt
may the joint force of amadioha and sango tear your mouth to pieces
I don't blame you it's because we don't lynch politicians in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Reacts To President Buhari's 'herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47' Comment / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.