Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) (7386 Views)

Instead Of Looking For Job, Try Do This...! / Why Do We Choose To Employ Indians As Expatriates / This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by beingme(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Did you know that Union Bank savings calculator saved me when I was planning a project recently? How? I made it my guide and it helped me in planning and executing my project. Try it out!

Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by Pamelayoung: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
So the customer wey go do hair too go sit down for floor abi. This one never ready to do biz mtcheeeeew
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by obyrich(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Idydarling:
God bless the work of thy hand lady, rounding up my program in skl this November and I'm off to fashion skl b4 NYSC comes calling
So you still dey school?
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by Idydarling(f): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
obyrich:
So you still dey school?
what were you expecting?
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by obyrich(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Idydarling:
what were you expecting?
Thought you were through with Uni
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by Idydarling(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
obyrich:
Thought you were through with Uni
naa... I'm in my finals tho
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by obyrich(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Idydarling:
naa... I'm in my finals tho
Congrats.
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by Idydarling(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
obyrich:
Congrats.
thank you
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by mentorken05(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sometimes the way we Nigerians reason can be awkward....so because she displaying her business at the side of the road we should all clap for herso we should all bow down our heads and worship her because she aint a runsgirl or slaying queenTo be good is a choice and to be bad is a choice...if u want to be a good girl na for ur pocket and if u wanna be a bad girl,same goes with that too
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by alex81(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:
If she is pretty, she should come let me fork her very well and give her a shop, also help her connect customers

She must be pretty, and sexually good.

Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by alex81(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2017
mentorken05:
Sometimes the way we Nigerians reason can be awkward....so because she displaying her business at the side of the road we should all clap for herso we should all bow down our heads and worship her because she aint a runsgirl or slaying queenTo be good is a choice and to be bad is a choice...if u want to be a good girl na for ur pocket and if u wanna be a bad girl,same goes with that too

so what's ur point exactly

Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Not every woman hates God and her body so much to use prostitution. The problem is mostly from families before society.
Re: See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo) by mentorken05(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
alex81:

so what's ur point exactly
my point exactly is that what she is doing is not a big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Gamified Assessment For Customer Service Representative Role / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Graduate Trainee At Legacy Consult ₦180 000 – ₦220 000 Per Month (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.