Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. (20182 Views)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Junior66:

My own Igalas in Kogi East or another one? Keep dreaming. Even if Bello pays all owed salaries ryt now he has destroyed his reputation.
Lol... You guys have time replying somebody from romance section that does not even know what is happening in her state Enugu not to talk of Kogi cool

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Epositive(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
what kind of self centered mentality is this? Must okun people produce the governor? Are they more populated than Ebirra people where bello came from?
Must Faleke be kogi governor?
Yahaya Bello is Kogi governor till 2023.
Deal with it.

ebira gurl spotted!!!

#positivevibes
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by victormartyn(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
what kind of self centered mentality is this? Must okun people produce the governor? Are they more populated than Ebirra people where bello came from?
Deal with it.

Nama!
I can't imagine some people still support dat Bello...
av you even been to kogi recent?
Dey talk like Cow.
Suya!

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by jamace(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
I am beginning to lose sympathy for Faleke. while eating from Lagos state, must Faleke disorganise Kogi state for selfish reasons?

Faleke is proving to me that he is a typical politician, greedy to the core. If not in a "ZOO" like Nigeria, why should a politician be eating from 2 states at the same time?
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by freeay: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
It's too late to apologize, Yahaya is already the Governor. The opportunity of minority Okun people in the state becoming the governor through divine arrangements has been scuttled by Political lunatics from the same area. Kogi State and backwardness are like 5-6
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by talldre97yahoo: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
i love Dino,He is wise to use people easily,kogi my kogi.GOD bless us.
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by tollulope080(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
this man is dormer than I thought a man of almost the same age with it ur first son misled u an u can say it can u imagine after everything don spoil finish for the state u come dey apologize tunder fire dat ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Junior66:

My own Igalas in Kogi East or another one? Keep dreaming. Even if Bello pays all owed salaries ryt now he has destroyed his reputation.
Don't mind that ugly thing. An Ebira man will never rule Kogi State again after this nitwit currently there.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Emassive(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Even the Yorubas in foreign lands are betraying themselves. Faleke's generation will stilll betray the Royalty of Okunland in Kogi.... Drama programmie alloffa da place
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Oches4me(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Don't mind that ugly thing. An Ebira man will never rule Kogi State again after this nitwit currently there.
DAT mean u will die before 2019, because igalas said DAT before and now Ebira is governor of the state. U talk as if u are God. when u people at fighting destroy ing property in anyigba that result in cancellation of election do u imagine ebira will be governor, continue talking like God.
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by polite2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Deal with it.
Ebira spotted.
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Obascoetubi: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
yahaya bello will rule kogi till 2023. Igalas are behind him inorder to give Ebirras a chance.
Faleke should go and sit down.
Tinubu is looking for a stooge to impose on kogi people.
it's a lie! i am igala man & we hate bello because of his bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Obascoetubi: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oches4me:
DAT mean u will die before 2019, because igalas said DAT before and now Ebira is governor of the state. U talk as if u are God. when u people at fighting destroy ing property in anyigba that result in cancellation of election do u imagine ebira will be governor, continue talking like God.
bello becomes governor through back door

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oches4me:
This is no God matter, it's common sense. No one from Kogi East & West in their right senses will vote for an Ebira man again. It's the bitter pill y'all need to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by haulforte123: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Air Cargo or Sea Cargo.

The right decision can save you lots of money.

Here is how.

You will benefit from air freight, the lighter your goods are.
Hence, we would recommend air freight provided your goods
are light.

However, sea freight would be profitable for you, if you are
moving larger and heavier goods, that would require containers.

Hence, the size or weight of your goods determines which is
better for you. Also, the rate of demand for your goods is a
factor you need to consider.

We hope this was helpful.

You can contact us at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Zulu212: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guseh:

This girl is not dreaming then, i guess she will need this...
ooh goodness me...ahbeg pass me one tie
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Amarabae(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mtcheeeeeww
Asiwaju of okunland? Lol That ogogoro drinking bastarrd

You're ignorant. Okuns are more populated than the Ebiras. Get your fact right Ms

Everything you typed here shows you've got no knowledge of the antecedent

Stop trying too hard. You have no clue what's going on in Kogi.
Quit fooling around
are you a kogite? And who is fooling around?
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
are you a kogite? And who is fooling around?
By His Grace

Everything you typed makes it look like you fooling around #NoOffence
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Oches4me(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
This is no God matter, it's common sense. No one from Kogi East & West in their right senses will vote for an Ebira man again. It's the bitter pill y'all need to swallow.
do u vote ebira before as your governor, pls who is the governor o KOGI state nw?
Re: Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. by Oches4me(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Obascoetubi:
bello becomes governor through back door
then drive him from front down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.