Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos (47747 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Bre(f): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Dandeson1:
This picture just reminded me of our hood hoe who died. The news hit us like a tsunami. From miles away you can hear brothers sobbing in mild tones. I myself sank to my knees when they told me.
For the guys who never had a taste of her, it was sorrow still. Their hopes and dreams were cut short by her untimely demise.
O'death!! where is thy sting? you coward. You have stolen from us. The other girls rejected us, they shunned us! they'd rather eat their virginity but the hood hoe? she saved us wankers!
We contributed money for her funeral, each brother a thousand naira. We found a dead sheep in the yard.Nature gave us meat. We mourned her. We made songs and sang praises of her. We beat the drums with our third legs, it sent rhythms to her soul
Its been 2years since then, parents now lock their willing daughters away from us. The older brothers can't hold it no more.
Many have deceased themselves to meet the hood hoe. The rest of us are still contemplating.
Blessed be the hood hoe even in death. Accursed be celibacy.

See poetry. I'm not even being sarcastic undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by yomi007k(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Dandeson1:
This picture just reminded me of our hood hoe who died. The news hit us like a tsunami. From miles away you can hear brothers sobbing in mild tones. I myself sank to my knees when they told me.
For the guys who never had a taste of her, it was sorrow still. Their hopes and dreams were cut short by her untimely demise.
O'death!! where is thy sting? you coward. You have stolen from us. The other girls rejected us, they shunned us! they'd rather eat their virginity but the hood hoe? she saved us wankers!
We contributed money for her funeral, each brother a thousand naira. We found a dead sheep in the yard.Nature gave us meat. We mourned her. We made songs and sang praises of her. We beat the drums with our third legs, it sent rhythms to her soul
Its been 2years since then, parents now lock their willing daughters away from us. The older brothers can't hold it no more.
Many have deceased themselves to meet the hood hoe. The rest of us are still contemplating.

grin grin grin

Remind me to sue u....I jus broke a rib laughing at ds man.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by yomi007k(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Culin:
Odumama

R u Hassana?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by madjune(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Dandeson1:

Love your imagination and style.
You should be a poet.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by madjune(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2017
When NEPA take light, who get business with dark knuckles and chop knuckles?

When rain is falling heavy at night, who get time for old age and wrinkles?

Na small boys full this NL o.

Cossy still carry market for market o.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Taiwx:

If na play oya stop am8-)

I don stop am sir.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Dandeson1:
So Cossy inspired you to compose this long epistle?? Wonders shall never end in Ototorico!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by yungengr(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2017
she's getting old grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Am I the only one seeing those legs quite disgusting!

asif u re way better
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2017
peezeygwiny:

asif u re way better

They will be online forming posh. .. meanwhile if you see them, everything don scatter finish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by matadonis(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello!
Hello!
Am calling u nah
Yes i mean u...
Please help me n tell Cossy to go and wear trousers..
I don't want to vomit
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2017
In Gifty's voice 'who is this? I don't know her.'
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2017
what makes her hair virgin correct that English bro, whatever cossy lays her hand on is no longer virgin not to talk of what is on her body .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Franky9584(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2017
plz wot is wow in d pix?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Unclerukus: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Opakan2:
This HIV positive olosho.. I wonder why people still give her attention tho.

But obesere use her no be small.. her likes plenty wey yoruba boys dey useless anyhow
And I guess you were the one who gave her HIV or the doctor that diagnosed it. Self-righteousness, are you holy?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Unclerukus: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'll still do her instead of you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by riccadonna(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Can this lady ever dress decent?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
ki leleyi bayi nitori olohun
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Jfast:
See boobs

By the Way cossy
Or 9:15
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by alaskido(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Expired Milk Industry sealed off by NAFDAC. Any man or baby who dares sucks that breast will die of food poisoning. See her legs with spots lie that of a leopard.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by MrMelody(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Olukologia:
Nonsense! Nothing dey there. zagastic but packed.
9:15 Will be perfect
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Culin(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:

R u Hassana?
No
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by kirchofff(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dandeson1:
nice article bro..........u can go meet d hood hoe too bro, wait no more
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by mikolo80: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
no. Finally a leg woman.
But seriously don't our celebrities have mirror or friends
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by adionin(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
Cossy Orjiakor looks fresh in these new photos she shared on her media page.The actress also showed off her natural virgin hair...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/cossy-and-her-assets-look-good-in-new.html?m=1
Are those melonz for real?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by georgetrent(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2017
mehn....she has a killer body alright.... winkmehn....she has a killer body alright....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nostradamus: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
she's beautiful smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.