Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) (30833 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Royal thieves cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by obembet(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Chai this woman don old

I miss her so much
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by ipobbigot7: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Family of corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by thunderbabs: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Chaaaiiiii, na only you waka come?
Kontinuuu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
lanzini:
H.O.D
Hero of demands cracy ,,,

e concern u..

@Upload 8Mile... grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by thunderbabs: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Chai, Mama Peace can fake cry, ehn cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
And so?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by jchioma: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Na so. Life goes on!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by OlaMiki: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
The looting per excellence couple, family of looters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by anelka101(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Truly the weed is not affecting you, i can see that.
littlewonders:
FINALLY, I SMOKED WEED FOR the first time and nothing happened to me!!

I love the boxer, belt of Gej and the $300m shoe of patience, that should be the house of Abacha in sweden, who is that guy waving me happy new month and merry xmas behind the sisters? Anyway, i wish you same as we enter this 2015 we shall all see 2010 ..
Happy new year in arrears.

Who's writing names of noise makers, is been long I heard Ameachi's Voice. His he on sabbatical?

Let me go back to bed (enters the gutter)

I love u all...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
"The only thing that is constant in life is change" Where are the retinue of security, government officials lining up at the airport to receive the president? This life is in phases!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
alexandranature:
Looking good.

Who's looking Good I hope you don't mean Mama Peace. Is it the tinted hair, coloured nails or skin lightening cream. Abeg President Jonathan looks great. I don't know about anybody with him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
GEJ too love this woman.And na she dey always cast am.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Amah70: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Jonah coward who willingly gave Buhari to Nigeria.

Jonah later said that his years at Government Houses was like he was in a cage.

If OBASANJO were in the place of Jonah in 2015, Buhari should have been disqualified over his lack of certificate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by 2shur: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
smoke crack coke.
u will der do behta dan dis
littlewonders:

I love the boxer, belt of Gej and the $300m shoe of patience, that should be the house of Abacha in sweden, who is that guy waving me happy new month and merry xmas behind the sisters? Anyway, i wish you same as we enter this 2015 we shall all see 2010 ..

Who's writing names of noise makers, is been long I heard Ameachi's Voice. His he on sabbatical?

I love u all...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by SuperBlack: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2017
littlewonders:

I love u all...
This One Is Strong.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by ephi123(f): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy has been on the hot seat (abused right and left) in the past, it is Buhari's turn now.
Nothing lasts forever - a lesson ALL leaders should learn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by tivta(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
littlewonders:

I love u all...

God bless you, you just made my day
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
kITATITA:

Who's looking Good I hope you don't mean Mama Peace. Is it the tinted hair, coloured nails or skin lightening cream. Abeg President Jonathan looks great. I don't know about anybody with him

Lol grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
i am amazed people celebrate these animals
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by mira4u: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided you no get respect for elders.
DollarAngel:
I doubt if the incumbent Vegetable can parade, meander like this. #WeNeedAnHealthyPresident
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
littlewonders:

I love u all...

U don mad.walahi grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2017
What an irony, When GEJ was in Power PEJ lead in front of him, Now he is out of power and GEJ lead from front hahahha..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Some people's hero.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by DollarAngel(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2017
mira4u:
undecided you no get respect for elders.

Am just been honest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by adelumolo(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Mama pieces don old o, no more free food, ride and cloths
Tunde
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by koolaid87: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Jonathan, where you c this woman sef?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by ldpele(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mama P's political son Evan Bipi spotted. One of the strong men of the rivers state house of assembly when the political war was on.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) by wizod(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Back from visiting d dead,buried and rotten presidiot buhari :PBack from visiting d dead,buried and rotten presidiot buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.