Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (4444 Views)

How Rogue Bloggers Are Making Money From Your Content At Your Expense / War Against Content Theft: Nigerian Bloggers Are Now Disabling The Copy Feature / How To Stop They Activities Of Copy And Pasters On Your Blog.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Revolva(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2017
cos its d short cut to happiness and stress
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by hardon1(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
copy and paste is a natural thing na. it is impossible for any blogger to be first hand witness or eye withness to all news/happenings. the rest, you just have to buy it or simply copy and past it. even print media houses - vanguard, guardian, sunnews etc do it

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by CellTabRepairs: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Well you need to visit all in a day to see the similarities in content. They source from the same news sources and paste verbatim. Some even report it using the same words as their own intro...very funny

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2017
copy and paste blogging isnt peculiar with nigerians, american bloggers do it also. anything news is rarely classified as an intellectual property because many people can be privy to the same source of the news. hence, entertainment, tech news are subject to copy and paste.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by talk2saintify(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
ok
I don't understand why nairalanders and Nigerians at large see entertainment bloggers as copy and pasters.

Please I need to understand. Oya start commenting my fellow entertainment bloggers

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by delawal: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
bloggers in Nigeria don't go out to search for news. they re in their bedroom looking for what to post, so how can they come up wit something new. they search online to see what someone has written. so they copy and paste on their blogs. lazy attitude. that's why when Mmm got frozen any blog u see kept writing it for months BC they don't have any other thing to write on. they will wake up today to write dt an Mmm participant drank rat poison in Ojuelegba. by evening they will write anoda Mmm participant who used his wedding money on d scheme has drown himself in bar beach. when u read d whole blog u see sth below mediocrity all over.
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by naijafunds: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters by princeemmma(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
eeeen eeen undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better / News Blogger Needed - 60,000naira Per Month. Get Paid Weekly. 6 Months Project / I Want To Build Websites All By Myself. Can I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.