Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA (1280 Views)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / My Bad Experiences With Onlinenaira.com / Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA by diamondace(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello where are this Onlinenaira guys! Please I fund my accounts since yesterday and until now it has not reflect on my account! I did online deposits with my card through webpay and I got a mail from onlinenaira that payment Received!

Thank you very much for your purchase. Your payment has been recieved successfully. The details are as follows:
Transaction ID: 1132603
Amount: N1,898
Order Id:

Yours Truly,
OnlineNaira

And until now it has not appears why or are they scammers?
Re: Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA by Pierocash(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2017
They are not scammers,just that their funding is not that fast to reflect.most time i will call and call b4 my fund will reflect,evn btc conversion and transfer is same that is why i stopped using them.
Luno is the best

1 Like

Re: Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA by diamondace(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Who is Luno? So you have his/her contacts?
Re: Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 14, 2020
diamondace:
Who is Luno? So you have his/her contacts?

Luno is a big cryptocurrency exchange that accepts Nigerians. You can trade, deposit and even WITHDRAW to your Nigerian bank account with Luno.
Re: Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA by blessedchild234(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
lawrence1998:

Luno is a big cryptocurrency exchange that accepts Nigerians. You can trade, deposit and even WITHDRAW to your Nigerian bank account with Luno.
so how do you make money, buying bitcoin only?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Idea On Business I Can Start With 500k-1m / Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill Is About To Send Me Back To The Village / What Do You Look Out For In A Bitcoin Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.