Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Samsung Galaxy J5 And Gionee M5, Which Would You Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy J5 And Gionee M5, Which Would You Recommend? (351 Views)

Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J5 And Gionee M5, Which Would You Recommend? by Simisola01: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2017
good evening all,
I'm torn between samsung j5 and gionee m5. comparing the specs of both phones, the gionee m5 seemed better especially the processor and the RAM but i've not used a gionee phone before so i don't know if it's reliable. the samsung j5 specs are not bad either and well it's "samsung". i just want a reliable phone with really good specs. your contribution will be much appreciated.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Gionee M5, Which Would You Recommend? by kudos4u(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2017
If you don't need power bank for which ever you want to go for,I would say M5 cause that's what I'm using and I'm enjoying the phone,never see 10% battery bar ever since I bought it.

(1) (Reply)

Connect To Itunes, How To Put Your Iphone Into Recovery Mode / Be A Detective With The New Camera-sunglasses From Snapchat / Gionee M6 Picture Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.