Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reminder To All (must Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reminder To All (must Read) (1521 Views)

Reminder To My Revelation / Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by GodsMopol: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
I love this positive urim of yours. When I was a sheep(gullible creature) back in those days, I also pronounce these kinds of stuffs on stubborn 'Muslims' who failed to repent. Then when I sleep, I'll start seeing Bible passages and how they got converted. Till today none of them has ever gotten converted. Christianity can show you false vision sha angry

though it tarries, wait
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by GodsMopol: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
Atum spoke to me while Christianity made no more sense to me. Since I was four, I have been feeling the presence of Atum, but I didn't realise whose presence I was feeling until December 31st 2015.

Jesus is Lord over all, Atum is a small god
Re: Reminder To All (must Read) by otemdomino: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
GodsMopol:

Jesus is Lord over all, Atum is a small god
Atum and Yahweh are siblings. Jesus(Faulkin) is the Nephew of Atum while Atum is the uncle of Jesus(Zeusus/Faulkin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderful Hausa Christian Music / Sweden To Ban Religious Schools, To Combat Muslim Backwardsness / Does God Have An Anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.