Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business (1130 Views)

Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by ejovwovincent(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Popular Nigerian blogger and former model Linda Ikeji has given out ten million Naira (N10m) to 15 young Nigerian Ladies in her ‘I’d Rather Be Self made’ project. She took to her blog to share the photos of the beneficiaries.

Below is what she said and the photos..

I am extremely happy and proud to introduce the 15 recipients of my pet project, I’d Rather Be Selfmade. I officially started the Selfmade project in 2015 and these are the second set of girls to benefit from my yearly N10million grant to help finance small scale businesses for girls with ambition. Most of the girls from the last set are doing very well and I have high hopes for this set.

I will introduce them and their businesses individually here in the coming days so that you all can be part of their successes with your words of encouragement and also by patronizing their businesses. Let’s all help each other as much as we can.

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2017
cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by favourmic(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Booked
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by chimimi(f): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2017
God bless you linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by IAmBhijay(m): 2:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Great gesture!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by Kondomatic(m): 5:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by Adonkia(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2017
And people will still be hating. Well done, we need people like you Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by Sammypope4all(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one. 10m for this recession? That's wow.

But must it always have to do women?

Ministry of women affairs
Walk against rape(for women)
Organisation for this that of women
Now Wizkid aunty is giving to women. Hian.....

Seun, you can do something for young men too now, Wizkid aunty is almost overtaking you oo.

Can't ask Lala cus he's got only snake to offer and me no ready start zoo business
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by Chukwu94: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
make they monitor them well.. They fit enter mile 12 market buy foodstuffs with the money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives 15 Young Girls N10m To Start Small Business by Nixiepie(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Wow ,where was I that time sad

(1) (Reply)

Hunter Kills Buffalo In Etsako West, Edo State (photo) / The Real Definition Of A Slay Queen! Pics / "Where Is Toyosi?" - Fans Ask Funke As She Sets For Jenifa ’s 45 Mins Stage Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.