Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group (514 Views)

The Black Tax: Are You Entitled To Your Sibling's Money? / Ugandan Women Impose ‘sex Tax’ On Husbands / Pay Less Tax Via Bonuslife Savings And Get A Whole Of Life Cover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by tinellins(f): 3:47am On Mar 02, 2017
A life changing event occurred to me recently (new job and a baby), and I really need a tax pro to help me with this nerve-racking responsibility as a taxpayer. My friend contracted Southbourne Tax Group, is this company good at tax preparations?

4 Likes

Re: Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by qeturah: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2017
tinellins:
A life changing event occurred to me recently (new job and a baby), and I really need a tax pro to help me with this nerve-racking responsibility as a taxpayer. My friend contracted Southbourne Tax Group, is this company good at tax preparations?

Yes, aside from providing a wide selection of accounting services to small business, Southbourne offer assistance in personal income tax return preparations too. I am one of their clients since last year, they have an excellent quality service so far.

1 Like

Re: Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by mimiko26(f): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
I am not familiar with that firm, as for me, it doesn’t matter who, as long as they are licensed, highly experience and knowledgeable on tax laws.

1 Like

Re: Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by leiitral06: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
My friend is a client of Southbourne Group but they handle the payroll of my friend’s business. So I really can’t tell if they are good at that aspect too.
Re: Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by turlliott: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2017
tinellins:

I am one of Southbourne Tax Group clients, they can do a great job in tax preparation. So far, I don’t encounter any problems with their service, they can definitely help you in itemizing your tax preparations.
Re: Tax Filing Season And Southbourne Tax Group by floriandresner(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2017
I use the service of Southbourne Tax Group on my returns too. They have a highly capable and professional team with vast experiences regarding tax laws and tax problem resolutions issues.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Loan Urgently? / Palm Sunday Bombings: World Condemns Egypt / We Need Online Marketers Urgently - Marketers Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.