Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen (10300 Views)

4 Things All Nigerian Politicians Cannot Afford To Buy - Check List / Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa / CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Rex123(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
All I have have for this country, is hope for a better tomorrow! We the citizens need to start walking the walk!
We need to take back our country from this sycophants and thieves!
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Rilwayne001: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin bring back my YourMain cry

You don't know your way to Ireland abi? sad
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You don't know your way to Ireland abi? sad
shocked
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Folksyharry(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Please do your best to walk the talk. Every tier of government is filled with corruption it will be very helpful if the cleansing starts from the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Richy4(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2017
He just mentioned it for formalities...It is an interview kinda pick up line to make an impression <<< Every one got that skill of lying during an interview or magnifying the truth if you like to see it that way<<<just the way the lazy workers in various offices around the world got hired...They all made impression just to satisfy the HR...
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Nukualofa: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Talk is cheap. We need action not empty promises. That was how Apc scammed us.
Next time use ME
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by trinity11(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know if I am asking for too much, but I just want to see a high profile politician sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2017
OK, I hope so.
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Vicolan: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls mk we hear word jare... Osun state in short Aregbe d Governor has just implemented increase in d judiciary fees ..Affidavit from #200 to #1000 without the knowledge of the CJN... Na dem dem jare
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by eyinjuege: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2017
If he's able to do that, its going to be the best thing to happen to Nigeria after jollof rice. cheesy

If only the judiciary was incorruptible......
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by 2016v2017: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Sunnymatey:
May God give you the grace to deliver on your promises and may he guide you against your enemies in Jesus name
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by naijafunds: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2017
kokosin:
Edo Governor is a gone.... my show laughing at obaseki n osho..ole
what kind of case is in edo,
You dont even know what you are saying,
I should be the one to laugh at you and the fake pastor wasting his time for what wil never happen.

1 Like

Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by MizSparks(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Daddy no too make mouth o...
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
kokosin:
Edo Governor is a gone.... my show laughing at obaseki n osho..ole
grin grin grin grin
Re: Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen by ORACULUM(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abegi fimmm..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics / Sanwo-Olu Signs Mou With Siemens And GIZ To Set Up Energy Training Center / 2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.