Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) (14202 Views)

Five Killed In Suicide Attack On Mosque In Nigeria, Militia Leader Says / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by sniperr007(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2017
zicoraads:
G. Suswam! They shouldn't just arrest him alone, they should also pick all the top members of his government. If not for anything, his SSG at that time insulted me, simply because I was dating her brother's daughter. The useless girl even threatened to shoot me when I broke up with her. It really felt good when I did grin

Those e-diots raped and plundered Benue State. Then had the audacity to walk around like they were gods. The most annoying one was this idiots brother. That one had a convoy like he was a government executive. And then we had those idiots that were always carrying themselves in Makurdi. Their kids in BSU and its environs. They stole from us and gave us the middle finger.

As for Ghana, his end is near. For colluding with Fulani herdsmen and causing intense hardship on your people, your death will be a very brutal one. Mark my words!

R u for real with ur accusations or N joke u dey?
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
benuejosh:
I'll tell you something about this Man called suswam(BLACK CAT)

Life of suswam: He calls himself the BLACK CAT OF BENUE.

1. Killing of innocent souls most especially spiritual fathers led by his killer machines: Spako and Gana. in the suswam era you dare not make a comment and relate it with his administration because two days are too much for you to stay alive as his killer men would take you down. Every one was living in fear as he littered informant all over the town.

2. No feasible project was carried out during his tenure rather on a daily basis he milked benue dry.

3. It has been alleged that Suswam left a deficit of over N107billion. this was made known by the Justice Kpochi led committee of inquiry set up to investigate the mishandling of funds in his administration. thus makes me wonder, How much does benue generate as revenue that he left the state with such huge debt, How much is the state annual budget, how much is the state monthly allocation from the FG, ... so many questions to ask. yet a debt of over N107billion.

4. With no visible projects, suswam has properties littered all over the state, country and beyond with a five star hotel in South Africa, all during his tenure as a governor. To be candid enough, the best structures in Benue are owned by this man. Suswam is not a business Man.

5. The death rate of people in benue due to starvation during his tenure has never been experienced in benue before.

6. He has dropped benue in the ditch they are today when he started owing salaries and pensions for over 8months. When the union of pensioners raised their voices, the only thing he had to say was this, even people who are alive have not eaten is it those who are dead that should be fed? On other instances, he said, he hear people complaining that there is no money and no food yet when he drives by he perceive the smell of shi!t everywhere. imagine what a governor saying when people are dying of starvation. and you dare not say anything else my number one would come to play.

7. Sleeping with BSU girls and buying them choice cars and houses was he priority. while a permanent secretary or director would be begging for lift. maybe he recovered all the cars he bought for those girls that's why the 45 car keys was discovered.

8. I spent 6 years in school just to graduate for a course of 4years, why? he refused to pay lecturers and they kept going on strike. because most of them used his administration as a case study while lecturing.

9. The death of not just spiritual leaders but also prominent people in the state was done during his tenure, even uptill now there are some cases of death in the state that are linked to him. most recently the death of the former bursar COE, as i saw on frontpage days back.

Benue HAS been in Jubilation since his arrest.

10. I know his men will try to trace me out as i have said all this, it's in their nature but no Qualms, God pass them, they can't fit.

11. Benue guys or people who live in benue will always be scared apart from Omenka who seems to be courageous.

12. i can go on and on but let me stop here, nairalanders hate long write ups. Others can continue.

Bro abeg continue me dey gbadun d revelations abeg . Nvr knew the man is such . A monster
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by nzeobi(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Keneking:
DSS pls EPP with Akpabio, Chime and Obi...Lord hear our prayers.

Mynd44 day don break for Obalende park oh
Bro remove obi from your list, before that one handed over he brought EFCC to look at his books.
If you even petition EFCC against him, you yourself may be arrested.
Am not holding brief for him though.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg no be that state David mark dey?Youth when una go wake up against this fools,empty heads,thieves claiming to be governors?
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
when a boko haram member was found in the house of a local government chairman in the north,what happened ?
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by zicoraads: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
sniperr007:

R u for real with ur accusations or N joke u dey?
I'm not. Everything I typed up there is true.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
nzeobi:

Bro remove obi from your list, before that one handed over he brought EFCC to look at his books.
If you even petition EFCC against him, you yourself may be arrested.
Am not holding brief for him though.

Source.

We need today's EFCC to look at those old books.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by zicoraads: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Benuejosh...Stop the generalization. Benue guys scared of what? Suswam? Haba! Take it easy with the lies. Suswam was a crook, no doubt. But don't make it look like everyone who was critical of his administration was traced. I know a lot of guys who live and work in Benue that never stopped criticizing. And they are well and alive. The only people who were gunned down were those who dipped their hands into one shady deal or the other.

You make it look like Omenka is a hero of some sort. Omenka was never as critical of Suswam as he was on Jonathan.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Adminisher: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
PDP will NEVER be a party of reckoning in Nigeria again
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by nzeobi(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Keneking:

Source.

We need today's EFCC to look at those old books.
Same people working in EFCC then are same people there now or have you seen them inviting him over PDP presidential campaign funds despite being a member of that committee.
You can still petition the EFCC to satisfy yourself.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by vecman22(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
benuejosh:

1. Killing of innocent souls most especially spiritual fathers led by his killer machines: Spako and Gana. in the suswam era you dare not make a comment and relate it with his administration because two days are too much for you to stay alive as his killer men would take you down. Every one was living in fear as he littered informant all over the town.

2. No feasible project was carried out during his tenure rather on a daily basis he milked benue dry.

3. It has been alleged that Suswam left a deficit of over N107billion. this was made known by the Justice Kpochi led committee of inquiry set up to investigate the mishandling of funds in his administration. thus makes me wonder, How much does benue generate as revenue that he left the state with such huge debt, How much is the state annual budget, how much is the state monthly allocation from the FG, ... so many questions to ask. yet a debt of over N107billion.

4. With no visible projects, suswam has properties littered all over the state, country and beyond with a five star hotel in South Africa, all during his tenure as a governor. To be candid enough, the best structures in Benue are owned by this man. Suswam is not a business Man.

5. The death rate of people in benue due to starvation during his tenure has never been experienced in benue before.

6. He has dropped benue in the ditch they are today when he started owing salaries and pensions for over 8months. When the union of pensioners raised their voices, the only thing he had to say was this, even people who are alive have not eaten is it those who are dead that should be fed? On other instances, he said, he hear people complaining that there is no money and no food yet when he drives by he perceive the smell of shi!t everywhere. imagine what a governor saying when people are dying of starvation. and you dare not say anything else my number one would come to play.

7. Sleeping with BSU girls and buying them choice cars and houses was he priority. while a permanent secretary or director would be begging for lift. maybe he recovered all the cars he bought for those girls that's why the 45 car keys was discovered.

8. I spent 6 years in school just to graduate for a course of 4years, why? he refused to pay lecturers and they kept going on strike. because most of them used his administration as a case study while lecturing.

9. The death of not just spiritual leaders but also prominent people in the state was done during his tenure, even uptill now there are some cases of death in the state that are linked to him. most recently the death of the former bursar COE, as i saw on frontpage days back.

10. I know his men will try to trace me out as i have said all this, it's in their nature but no Qualms, God pass them, they can't fit.

11. Benue guys or people who live in benue will always be scared apart from Omenka who seems to be courageous.

12. i can go on and on but let me stop here, nairalanders hate long write ups. Others can continue.

God bless you my brother, you have said it all.

lemme add this,those two people you mentioned in your number one,are always in his convoy especially spako who has a range rover..
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
nzeobi:

Same people working in EFCC then are same people there now or have you seen them inviting him over PDP presidential campaign funds despite being a member of that committee.
You can still petition the EFCC to satisfy yourself.

Never...EFCC under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua & Jonathan can never be compared with EFCC under PMB.

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by EDSONSMITH(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
benuejosh:

so true, but is Spako still alive??
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by nzeobi(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Keneking:

Never...EFCC under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua & Jonathan can never be compared with EFCC under PMB.
Oga please go ahead and report him.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2017
benuejosh:
I'll tell you something about this Man called suswam(BLACK) OF BENUE.

On other instances, he said, he hear people complaining that there is no money and no food yet when he drives by he perceive the smell of shi!t everywhere.

This got my ribs cracking, the man na real werre. Lol.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by benuejosh: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2017
zicoraads:
Benuejosh...Stop the generalization. Benue guys scared of what? Suswam? Haba! Take it easy with the lies. Suswam was a crook, no doubt. But don't make it look like everyone who was critical of his administration was traced. I know a lot of guys who live and work in Benue that never stopped criticizing. And they are well and alive. The only people who were gunned down were those who dipped their hands into one shady deal or the other.

You make it look like Omenka is a hero of some sort. Omenka was never as critical of Suswam as he was on Jonathan.

Haba, i guess you were not in benue as at then. I can mention a handfull of those who were innocently gunned down by that man Suswam. you know why? i was in benue all through his administration and i was very familiar with the politics and happenings then. i also narrowly and with a pinch escaped been killed during his administration. Bur in his infinite mercy preserved my life. you know what happened? Gana sent his guys to come and kill a guy who had passed a comment about suswam, fortunately and unfortunately i was sitting with that guy unknowingly, after taking a bottle, i decided to live and go face my other business. in less than 5mins, lo and behold those devil came and everyone in that place was shot 4 person were killed innocently, why? the ediots didn't see the guy and felt those guys in there aided his escape, meanwhile he left as soon as i left the place. if i mention the place you'll know. this was not the first instance. Ok, were all those pastors, reverend Fathers, imams, e.t.c killed because they involved in shady deals? hell No!
The Son of a specail adviser who was killed by Gana in Zaki Biam by Gana, what happened? when Gana was asked what did he say, that he has used him for sacrifice already. Bros, most guys were killed innocently.

in as much as those guys you said kept criticising, they lived in fear and most of them were NOT and NEVER lived/based in benue.

i mentioned OmenkaLives because he has always discussed benue happenings on this platform very open than others. haven't noticed you that much.

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by benuejosh: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2017
EDSONSMITH:
so true, but is Spako still alive??
He is alive o. heard he is a chairman of motorcycle Hiring association in Suswam's local government. don't know how true though. but he's alive.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
benuejosh:

He is alive o. heard he is a chairman of motorcycle Hiring association in Suswam's local government. don't know how true though. but he's alive.
na na waoh!! same idiot that was so busy doing suswan tenure burning Okada and grabbing land from Innocent citizens, may God help us
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by Emassive(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Useless Leaders everywhere. Some Mumu still supports PDP/APC even preparing to follow advanced PDP again.... It's a serious joke that will continue to manifest on these amalgamation
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by najighjighpaul: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
ahhhh it's annoying, but Benue state loots started since 2003 when money were shared to the masses in "Ghana must gos " so the the tradition was passed to the successors and that was when Germany with indai trips started and cancer was the nemesis that caught them but they all claimed they believe in God which they never did. This is a state were plp have talents of witch crafts and do u knw about those books of Abraham that are not in the bible an indigen of benue state is with a copy
And something u don't knw about Ghana is that he is protected by the gods and ancestors because he was the one who stood out there to fight those animals called Fulani's xo before u will be able to catch u need to use spiritual means either God or u can consult the Oracle period if I say I'll spill everything about this state a lot of plp will be scared of coming to our state so let me just STP here
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by najighjighpaul: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
you can write a full documentary about looters in Benue state if u go to the banana island of makurdi called judges quarters
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by haulforte123: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
HaulForte Resources

OUR SERVICES

1) Customs Clearing
2) Shipment
3) Import/Export

To Contact Us;

Mail Us at: info@haulforte.com
Chat With us: www.haulforte.com
Call: +234 812 136 2702
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by alaskido(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
thief you will soon be KANU roommate in kuje prison
Ftc

Please leave Kanu out of this issue. He is not your problem.
Re: DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) by alaskido(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
So they have all these militia group in Benue and yet Fulani herdsmen came into their State to kill them like chicken. Your name is SORRY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections / May 29 Presidential Inauguration Remains Sacrosanct – IGP Warns / South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.