Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (36475 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by whiteeyes: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Dannmowe:
Signs no dey work again
Yeah, I completely agree. mine only got the no sex part but not others and doesn't care. not had sex for more than 6mnths. bur me couldn't take it so, got myself some gud fun.
Men ain't #worththefrustrationnomore#
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Opistorincos:
i dont see a reason why men should cheat, the end result of every hole u dig is same, so why jump from one to the other, stick to just one and spice up your sex life

no be all hole be the same.you can't compare a white woman's beauty and a black woman's own.The whites are much cleaner,only the sight of some of them,can make you want to do anything to have them.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by muyiwah666(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2017
kimbra:
How did you come to that conclusion?, these days in marriages men cheat more. Some act like something in their head has gone missing whenever they sight anything on skirts.

House girls, they would sleep with.
Secretary, they would sleep with.
Sales girls, they would sleep with and they have some they rented apartment for where they would always visit when the urge comes meanwhile, they have beautiful docile wives at home.

These set, the day their wives cheat they would want to bring down fire and brimstone.
House girls, Secretaries even Sales girls can not be considered as cheating abeg.. Men just like to help them!.. ����
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by tete7000(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Opistorincos:
i dont see a reason why men should cheat, the end result of every hole u dig is same, so why jump from one to the other, stick to just one and spice up your sex life

Demons in action. People possessed can't even explained why they do what they do. The control of their senses has been taken over by forces more powerful by them. Whenever you see someone whose action can't be rationalised, believe me he is probably possessed.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by oloriooko(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Which kind of rubbish talk is this so according to your 5th point, if a woman notices the husband showing more love to her that means the guy is cheating and the foolish wife should start suspecting him?
Please don't post things that can break marriages in the name of making fp

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
DeBret:
Correct

So how can we know if the wife is cheating on the husband?
sorry, telling you that would amount to countering my thread.

Google is your friend smiley
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Very Funny!

Why cheat? There is more to life beyond sex
tell to your fellow men,who think life revolves around sex ,and let their rod think for them

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by airex(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
kimbra:
How did you come to that conclusion?, these days in marriages men cheat more. Some act like something in their head has gone missing whenever they sight anything on skirts.

House girls, they would sleep with.
Secretary, they would sleep with.
Sales girls, they would sleep with and they have some they rented apartment for where they would always visit when the urge comes meanwhile, they have beautiful docile wives at home.

These set, the day their wives cheat they would want to bring down fire and brimstone.
when passing comments please do that like someone that passed through an educational institution. I hope you know a lot of married men don't fall under this category. Well, maybe you could be speaking from your own experience.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Very Funny!

Why cheat? There is more to life beyond sex
hmm.. Don't get it twisted boss. if you make a deep examination of why we toil from dawn to dusk, you will find out that it's to impress a woman embarassed
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by ikevictor: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Points raised here are not totally true except no. 2

If you guys have an unresolved issue, he can avoid your meal...and many other reasons

Locking his phone could mean he is protecting some sensitive data, maybe not from you but from people that can easily glance through his phone especially if he is the careless kind.

Coming home late could mean he met some new "wrong" friends who mostly hang out after work. Or might be working on a new project that is more demanding...possible.

It will be better to discuss with your hubby and find out what changed exactly not generalizing like a housewife.

My one cent though

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Tecno66:
What of 5 signs your wife is cheating since we all agree women cheat too?
someone has done something on that before. Research
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by goodnija: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Omotayor123:
But, Why do Men cheat..

fvck all cheaters!

But u are a cheat too.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:
OP, how can he be more loving and caring if he has stopped eating her food, no longer bothers her for sex, and has started coming home late? Do you know what love means to a woman? The fifth point is incompatible with the rest. They are mutually exclusive.

And none of the points listed is enough reason to suspect him of cheating. A man can behave in such ways if his wife offended him and has refused to apologize, just to punish her for it.
if you look at the heading again, you will find out I said 'signs.'

To point 5, let me elucidate. their being caring is not regular. Mainly after the act or when they are almost caught.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by midehi2(f): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
hian! Bros, talk true. If you wear one shirt for up to three weeks, you no go like change am??
hmm! looking you with one eye, na so you dey change am cheesy
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Princeboca12(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
3. Comes home late: when he starts coming home late regularly under the excuse of a board meeting, know something is fishy. He probably has been introduced to something suspicious.

4. Undergoes clandestine activities: another clue is that, he will start doing some secret things. You noticed is phone has a code, he makes secret calls at night etc.

5. He becomes more loving: a naive cheater is usually guilty when he has committed the act. Hence, you notice him more loving and caring than before; probably as a retribution/atonement for their adulterous act.

*PEN DROPS AS REDBEANS TAKES SHIELD*

Cc.. Lalasticlala

My Father cheats on my mother without these signs showing.
He eats her food, comes back early from work, doesnt do secret calls. I just feel men are prone to cheating compared to women. I feel circumstances make women cheat
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Princeboca12(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
3. Comes home late: when he starts coming home late regularly under the excuse of a board meeting, know something is fishy. He probably has been introduced to something suspicious.

4. Undergoes clandestine activities: another clue is that, he will start doing some secret things. You noticed is phone has a code, he makes secret calls at night etc.

5. He becomes more loving: a naive cheater is usually guilty when he has committed the act. Hence, you notice him more loving and caring than before; probably as a retribution/atonement for their adulterous act.

*PEN DROPS AS REDBEANS TAKES SHIELD*

Cc.. Lalasticlala

My Father cheats on my mother without these signs showing.
He eats her food, comes back early from work, doesnt do secret calls. I just feel men are prone to cheating compared to women. I feel certain circumstances make women cheat
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

emm... Still broke. Maybe when money comes... For now, one broke guy, one babe wink
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by midehi2(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
emm... Still broke. Maybe when money comes... For now, one broke guy, one babe wink
still maintain it, one now, one later, one forever cheesy
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2017
George22016:
Men do cheat but women cheats more.

Men cheat with one woman,women with ur gateman,Mechanic,Best friend,House boy

I take God beg you,no silly smelly gal that bends down to piss should quote me

I didn't know that girls stand to pee. Sense
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by ikevictor: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
I wonder how showing her more love means you're cheating.

Umu nwanyi sef!

Ike gwuru!
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by jhudit(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
ikevictor:
I wonder how showing her more love means you're cheating.

Umu nwanyi sef!

Ike gwuru!
Is the thread by a lady? Or you need to look again?
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

oops.. You weren't meant to see this bae embarassed
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Viking007(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
slawomir:
I don't see why a man should cheat
Sex is overrated. You climb a woman. Both of you start breathing excitedly. You tear off her dress, and bra. She start loosening your stupid belt. Hmm. Quickly you insert your Dickk inside her vagina Then you begin to do the up and down thrusting of your waist to give her deep penetration. She start moaning orgasimically
To penetrate her deeper you give her the advanced missionary style where you have to place her two legs on your shoulder and place a pillow beneath her ass. After a couple of minutes both of you start screaming and shaking like zombies because she is about to Squirt and you Are about to ejaculate.
Booooooom. The whole hot akamu is out. Your dickk and her pussyy is covered with her squirt and your sperm.
Then after that ejaculation both of you become weak. And instantly she becomes like a dead wood to you. No sexual urge. You have to wait for some minutes for Little sperm to be Restored in the epididemis of your pennies so that the urge will come back
Then when this finally happens you start all over again and call it round 2
That is how two of you imbecilic moronn will continue that same stupid process until it gets to round 5.
After exhausting your strength on Her body. She is now left to dress herself put on her bra, pant whereas you were the one who removed them before sex.
you will now be looking for banana, yoghurt and so on to replenish the lost vitamins, minerals and protein you just wasted on her body through sperm ejaculation .
What a show of shame

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by pabostt: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Men don suffer. Some men cheat because they are genetically program to do so. grin grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

still maintain it, one now, one later, one forever cheesy
shocked in the voice of tekno: story, story, story everywhere! smiley

In btw.. Could that be why the almighty hasn't bestowed his bounty upon me embarassed
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Cheating is in the blood. Man or woman.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by DeBret(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
sorry, telling you that would amount to countering my thread.

Google is your friend smiley
Bleep off
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
midehi2:

oops.. You weren't meant to see this bae embarassed
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by LinnyP17: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Are u a proffessional make up artist,hair stylist,nail technician,facials or massage experts...Connect with lots of customers and take your buissness to the next level
..We sell quality mary kay products(from canada) at affordable prices...........Contact me on 08134784931
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by tabisegroup(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
redbeans:
emm.. That sounds more like when a man is broke.
Truly it's not flesh dat revealeth this to u grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here / My Trip To Abraka to see my son / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.