Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (33085 Views)

Arewa Youths To Presidency: You Don’t Represent The North / "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Ikpewe: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
thunder fire Biafra
God bless ya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahahahaha e don pain am, e dey find street fight. Hahahahahahahahahahahaah. Yes dumbo I will put no paragraph oh, you don't deserve it. U need us to fight ? Hahahahahahahahaha jesus of nazareth. Ppoost uur pic please let us see the muscles so we can tremble. You are an asswipe. I have told u earlier, if you have a dog, then there is an error in ur house. Move into that dog cage and let that noble and intelligent animal move to ur room. Your barking and howling will be of better use there towards strangers. Imagine this mofo boasting to a starger who is clearly ur better. Hahahahahahah. My stomach is now aching me. You are a funny boy. Keep it up

Why are you masking your anger and frustration with 'fake laughter' after losing an intellectual debate to an IPOB like me in public? Did I rub it in that hard on your defeated and angry zombiegerian skull? Forgive me if I did, next time I'll do it poco-a-poco, so you won't feel heat that much. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by pazienza(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

[b] May your scrotal sac shrink smaller than those of a drowning fisherman beneath the icy waters of Scandinavia!

Who doesn't know the deceit with which the Igbos peddle their supposedly all-inclusive Biafra?
The same Igbos who are the most insensitive tribalists in the South?
The same Igbos who'd threaten and even murder a non-Igbo who dare aspires to any leadership position in institutions located in Igboland while they themselves seek the same positions in other lands like it's their birthright?
The same Igbos who discriminate against themselves - where the Anambras mock Ebonyis and the rest scorn the Imos as cunning, opportunistic two-timers?
The same Igbos who chased their supposed brothers out of their civil service (the Abia State mass sack of "non-indigenes" comes to mind) ?
The same Igbos who always play the victims' card but they are no better at treating others fairly?
The same Igbos who always try to take credit for the development in other states yet their enclaves are hell-holes?
The same Igbos who generally have the least-performing leaders in Southern Nigeria?

May juvenile vultures desecrate your discarded corpse in a mad frenzy! May your life be as hellish as the potholes-riddled roads of Imo State and the filthy terrains of Abia! [/b]

1. Can you provide evidence of Igbos threatening or murdering non Igbos who aspire for leadership positions in Igboland?

2. No Igbo man discriminates the other, online ramble by paid political sycophants from Anambra, Imo and Abia state do not in anyway represent Igbos.
Ebonyi person in the person of Chief Igariwey just stepped down as the president of pan Igbo apex organization called Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and Nwaeze Umahi the governor of Ebonyi is currently the leader of SE governors.

No nation is without minor sentiments between constituent clans, do the Orons not cry of Marginalization at the hands of Ibibios and Annangs? Did the Ibibios in Akwa Ibom not ruthlessly render Efiks in Cross river non oil producing, cuting down their allocation and rendering them incapable of paying off huge debts Donald duke incurred for the state by engaging in so many expensive white elephant projects, when they stripped Cross river of all her offshore oil wells in a bitter law court litigation? Where was the brotherly love?
Do the Sephardic Jews and the Ashkenazi Jews not have petty sentimental divisions yet all unite for common cause when Israel is under external threat?

3. How and when did the Igbos not treat "others" fairly?

4. Enugu made it into the top 100 resilient city in the world,if Enugu and the rest of SE are hellholes, what does that make your Akwa Ibom that non of your towns or cities are recognized by any international body, less than poohole?

5. How exactly do Igbos have the least performing Governors in the south?
Despite the meagre allocation to the region by the FG, the the SE is the least indebted region in the country and sit atop most developmental indices in Nigeria. The likes of Sullivan and Obi had been outstanding and Obiano and Nwaze are doing fine.
If we criticized the likes of T.A alot, it's because we have high standard, not because they performed worse than their counterparts in other parts of the country.

6. Finally, you have to tone down on this your hostility towards Ndiigbo, because you have no monopoly over them, don't think your denigrating posts towards Ndiigbo will go unreplied or unchallenged by Ndiigbo and your Akwa Ibom put under scrutiny, actions will always elicit reactions, and some of us are here to make sure such reactions are 100times more venomous than the actions that elicited them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by laudate: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:
All i know is that Nnamdi kanu won't/cant't be killed in prison!

There's something u guys(afonja and abokis) don't understand about Nnamdi Kanu.

He doesnt want money!
If he had wanted money,the Federal govt would have gave him bilions in dollars!

But he's a commited young man that has one target/goal!

No matter how long it takes, Nnamdi kanu will come out victorious!!

Nothing good come easy!

I can give u an example, NELSON MANDELA!
Nobody wants Kanu to die in prison. Don't forget Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Kanu still has 26 years left to go in kuje prison!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
laudate:

Itsekiris are NOT and have NEVER been Biafrans. Which historical records are you referring to? Must you lie to get your points across? Take it easy, o! shocked

IPOB-induced pains is like the grace of God, anyone can share in it, including you. So lament on brother... we Igbos are generous pain-inducers when it comes to dealing with deluded zombigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Eddygourdo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Why are you masking your anger and frustration with 'fake laughter' after losing an intellectual debate to an IPOB like me in public? Did I rub it in that hard on your defeated and angry zombiegerian skull? Forgive me if I did, next time I'll do it poco-a-poco, so you won't feel heat that much. grin grin
really ? You just won an intellectual debate ? Wonders. Do you see why I know for a fact tthat you are a fraud. Mr fake phd. Shame on you. Hian intelectual debate , how u take curve ur mouth say such rubbish sef.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
really ? You just won an intellectual debate ? Wonders. Do you see why I know for a fact tthat you are a fraud. Mr fake phd. Shame on you. Hian intelectual debate , how u take curve ur mouth say such rubbish sef.

Even neutrals have noticed that you are an unlettered zombigerian. You were asking for my dissertation when you couldn't even spare few seconds to use paragraphs, you couldn't even spell correctly (what is 'asceede', 'intelectual', 'starger') in all your "schorlarly rebuttals". grin grin

May Apollo, the Roman god of knowledge forbid that an unlettered Jambite reviews a Doctoral thesis. Abomination! Wetin we no go see for zoogeria. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Eddygourdo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Even neutrals have noticed that you are an unlettered zombigerian. You were asking for my dissertation when you couldn't even spare few seconds to use paragraphs, you couldn't even spell correctly (what is 'asceede', 'intelectual', 'starger') in all your "schorlarly rebuttals". grin grin

May Apollo, the Roman god of knowledge forbid that an unlettered Jambite reviews a Doctorate thesis. Abomination! Wetin we no go see for zoogeria. grin grin
doctorate thesis ? Hahahahaha which country calls it that. Mr olodo. You are a fraud. Post links to ur scholrly acheievments, if you are one of us, we know how to determine that. Post links to ur scholarly works. Hahahahahahaha empty vessel. International doctorate from eritrea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
doctorate thesis ? Hahahahaha which country calls it that. Mr olodo. You are a fraud. Post links to ur scholrly acheievments, if you are one of us, we know how to determine that. Post links to ur scholarly works. Hahahahahahaha empty vessel. International doctorate from eritrea

What do you mean by 'we'? Oh..we all know you hold a doctorate without WAEC just like your illiterate leader. "Professor Muhammadu Buhari'. grin

You zoogerians can amaze the devil with your supersonic level of academic fraud. Unlettered zombefied jambite who can't even spell correctly say he has a Ph.D and wants to review doctoral publications. Only in zombiegeria. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
souljaboi51:

he gave you facts, dont insult him, present your facts an contribute meaningfully

Mumu which fact did he state or are you the same fool wif a diff account?

I was the one who gave him facts and he had to resort to name calling.

I will advice you for the first and last time to put your mouth where your money is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Eddygourdo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

What do you mean by 'we' We know you hold a doctorate without WAEC just like your leader Professor Mohammed Buhari. You zoogerians can amaze the devil with your supersonic fraud. Unlettered jambite who can't even spell correctly say he has a Ph.D. Only in zoogeria and wants to review doctoral publications. cheesy cheesy
mr man don't change mouth, its called a doctorate thesis according to you. Do the needful oh. Google scholar is a friend. Olodo empty vessel do u think everyone u meet here is ur ilk ? You sir are gutter folk. There is no need arguing on that fact. You are a fraud and peddling false information regarding ur scholarly achievements. If at all in any way you went abroad and slept with someone for the award of such a degree (you clearly gay). Its a doctorate in christian religious knowledge. We be talking intelligent agents in ACO for wired/wireless connectivity and you be talking international doctorate. I have one like you with such a useless degree who applied for consideration. We all know he likely will be a fraud as many tend to be, but he at least has a first class in engineering from ibadan. Yet I have my reservations. Imagine then bandying words with you whom I know for a fact is a bloody FRAUD. Mr doctorate thesis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
mr man don't change mouth, its called a doctorate thesis according to you. Do the needful oh. Google scholar is a friend. Olodo empty vessel do u think everyone u meet here is ur ilk ? You sir are gutter folk. There is no need arguing on that fact. You are a fraud and peddling false information regarding ur scholarly achievements. If at all in any way you went abroad and slept with someone for the award of such a degree (you clearly gay). Its a doctorate in christian religious knowledge. We be talking intelligent agents in ACO for wired/wireless connectivity and you be talking international doctorate. I have one like you with such a useless degree who applied for consideration. We all know he likely will be a fraud as many tend to be, but he at least has a first class in engineering from ibadan. Yet I have my reservations. Imagine then bandying words with you whom I know for a fact is a bloody FRAUD. Mr doctorate thesis

You said so many things but still ended up saying nothing. If you show your 'colourless' and 'jam-packed' write-up to your secondary school teacher, I'm damn sure he will be greatly disappointed on your level of reasoning. Please stop boring my IPOB skull with your shameful effusions and let's return to shouting 'Kanu and beans'. grin

Academics is not for trisomic intellectually-challenged dyslexics, it's way above your 'brain-grade' and pay-grade. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Eddygourdo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

You said so many things but still ended up saying nothing. If you show your 'colourless' and 'jam-packed' write-up to your secondary school teacher, I'm damn sure he will be greatly disappointed on your level of reasoning. Please stop boring my IPOB skull with your shameful effusions and let's return to shouting 'Kanu and beans'. grin

Academics is not for trisomic intellectually-challenged dyslexics, it's way above your 'brain-grade' and pay-grade. grin grin
I knew it. Dictionary must enter matter. Why not bust a capslock on me mr doctorate thesis. Hahahahahahahahah u go suffer mehn. Telling lies online. You will regret doing that to me. Hahahahahahahaha. See as him dey blow grammar wey him no even understand to prove his fake doctorate. Mr professor , mr doctor, mr doctorate thesis. You go suffer. Empty brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Allsouls: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
The man is IBO & not igbo so he talking to him self and not for Igbo's.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Living4christ(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
. Who are the people that make up biafra, I mean d states.

Sorry if am asking too much but try to answer

When Biafra was declared by Ojukwu, the region that made up Biafra then was the Old eastern region, the region that intend to make up Biafra now is what we know as the SS and SE region in mordern day Nigeria. And don't get me or IPOB wrong, nobody is forcing anybody to join the Union of Biafra, as that would be detrimental, as it would cause unrest in the New State like that of Sudan. All we are saying is that give the SS people and other non Igbo people who were part of Biafra the chance to decide whether they want to be called Biafrans or Not!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by souljaboi51(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu which fact did he state or are you the same fool wif a diff account?

I was the one who gave him facts and he had to resort to name calling.

I will advice you for the first and last time to put your mouth where your money is.

so you also decided to start calling me names. people like you are what is wrong with this country. carry your wahala and go. i dont have time to argue with a faceless keyboard warrior
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by kenex4ever(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Living4christ:

When Biafra was declared by Ojukwu, the region that made up Biafra then was the Old eastern region, the region that intend to make up Biafra now is what we know as the SS and SE region in mordern day Nigeria. And don't get me or IPOB wrong, nobody is forcing anybody to join the Union of Biafra, as that would be detrimental, as it would cause unrest in the New State like that of Sudan. All we are saying is that give the SS people and other non Igbo people who were part of Biafra the chance to decide whether they want to be called Biafrans or Not!
okay but don't u think it's better for d regions to decide first b4 taking it to d federal government?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Living4christ(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
okay but don't u think it's better for d regions to decide first b4 taking it to d federal government?

How do you know they have not decided?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheruv:

That's your own cup of tea bro!
Most of the Afro-Caribs have Igbo ancestry... People taken from our shores btwn 1600 and 1850 and their descendants is what populates the Caribbean islands and parts of the southern US eg Virginia
Igbos worldwide are 40million...adding these other people who are descendants of Igbo slaves exported to the Americas raises the figure to 100million.
Why am I even explaining all these to a hater like you

I thought you Igbos boasted that none of your forefathers were taken into slavery ?
Agreed the story has been changed for reasons of expediency, don't you think it is folly and rash to claim people that have totally lost all traces of their links to you assuming its true ?
Kudos to you for not being a veiled hater.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by AceSkillz01: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
yet listen to urself ranting, and struggling to appear to make sense. You are so filled with hate and opposition that u can't see the folly in ur choices. Let's prove your inept arguements and possibly intellect.

With the actualiaztion of biafra, possibly the biafran dollar. Tell me the possible value of it with respect to the american dollar in projection of 20years. Project for me the growth indices of states under the biafran inititatve that supports biafra as a soluion to the mailaise plaguing those states currently. More questions will be posed to you , so you prove ur intellect and how far better off u are than the zoogerian idiots

It would be hard for a "biafran dollar" to do worse than the current naira. Its surprising our currency is even doing this well as is, when one takes into account the monumental waste, profligacy and inefficiency going on. Bottom line: its hard to do worse than we're currently doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by AceSkillz01: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
lailo:

The answer is in the write-up that we should collectively fight those that loot our common wealth which is what Buhari is doing and u guys won't still give him support.Succession is not the answer but war against corruption and Nigeria will work.

shocked shocked shocked Cant believe someone in Nigeria is STILL pushing hard for the "war against corruption". How very rare you are, sir undecided sad undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by nagoma(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
souljaboi51:

sometimes you should let the ignorant be cos thats just what they are. there is no need trying to educate them cos poverty mentality has eaten deep into their system and there is nothing you can do about it. just free them

Thank you Sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by cheruv: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
pazienza:

1. Can you provide evidence of Igbos threatening or murdering non Igbos who aspire for leadership positions in Igboland?

2. No Igbo man discriminates the other, online ramble by paid political sycophants from Anambra, Imo and Abia state do not in anyway represent Igbos.
Ebonyi person in the person of Chief Igariwey just stepped down as the president of pan Igbo apex organization called Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and Nwaeze Umahi the governor of Ebonyi is currently the leader of SE governors.

No nation is without minor sentiments between constituent clans, do the Orons not cry of Marginalization at the hands of Ibibios and Annangs? Did the Ibibios in Akwa Ibom not ruthlessly render Efiks in Cross river non oil producing, cuting down their allocation and rendering them incapable of paying off huge debts Donald duke incurred for the state by engaging in so many expensive white elephant projects, when they stripped Cross river of all her offshore oil wells in a bitter law court litigation? Where was the brotherly love?
Do the Sephardic Jews and the Ashkenazi Jews not have petty sentimental divisions yet all unite for common cause when Israel is under external threat?

3. How and when did the Igbos not treat "others" fairly?

4. Enugu made it into the top 100 resilient city in the world,if Enugu and the rest of SE are hellholes, what does that make your Akwa Ibom that non of your towns or cities are recognized by any international body, less than poohole?

5. How exactly do Igbos have the least performing Governors in the south?
Despite the meagre allocation to the region by the FG, the the SE is the least indebted region in the country and sit atop most developmental indices in Nigeria. The likes of Sullivan and Obi had been outstanding and Obiano and Nwaze are doing fine.
If we criticized the likes of T.A alot, it's because we have high standard, not because they performed worse than their counterparts in other parts of the country.

6. Finally, you have to tone down on this your hostility towards Ndiigbo, because you have no monopoly over them, don't think your denigrating posts towards Ndiigbo will go unreplied or unchallenged by Ndiigbo and your Akwa Ibom put under scrutiny, actions will always elicit reactions, and some of us are here to make sure such reactions are 100times more venomous that the action that elicited it.
Despite the dfact that I've Mmoŋo relatives,am just watching that guy in 4D...if he doesn't take time I'd rain down the fires of hell on his people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Me, I'm Igbo. grin
The OAP is talking about IBO's.
I don't know them undecided
When he talks about Igbo's, please quote me. wink
Onye Igbo ka m bu ruo mgbe m ga anwu tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by lailo: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
AceSkillz01:

shocked shocked shocked Cant believe someone in Nigeria is STILL pushing hard for the "war against corruption". How very rare you are, sir undecided sad undecided
that's d truth,no matter how unpleasant to ears.U just imagine a Nigeria free of corrupt practices.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Mckennedy: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 but if am the one that posted this it wouldn't make front page.
I love Nairaland. And I want everybody to know Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist.
Please take some time to listen to this audio of Nnamdi Kanu saying all Igbos must kill all Hausas at sight.
Now the judge have taken bribe to free a man who asked for the killing of innocent Hausa people in that video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

My name is Ipobexposed

Did Justice Binta Nyako declared IPOB a lawful organisation and dropped the terrorism charges against NK? Until then I will take you serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mckennedy:

Did Justice Binta Nyako declared IPOB a lawful organisation and dropped the terrorism charges against NK? Until then I will take you serious.

That is why am reminding the public of his atrocities
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by laudate: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:
IPOB-induced pains is like the grace of God, anyone can share in it, including you. So lament on brother... we Igbos are generous pain-inducers when it comes to dealing with deluded zombigerians. grin

Thank you for telling us all that zombiegerian is your new identity. undecided We can all see that. Lamentation, wailing and pain has been the portion of the IPOB crew. You guys have cried for Kanu, wailed for him to be released while the pain of the past & present, has made you lash out at other ethnic groups, and made you blame them for your self-induced woes. It is okay. We understand why you lot are so frustrated. Just stop trying to attach your brainwashed IPOBian selves, to other ethnic groups who are not part of your so-called republic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by eflintsone(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2017
cheruv:

Yorubas and lies....habaa shocked
heaven knows m nt yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by laudate: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Eddygourdo:
again, noise noise noise, chest beating, bragging etc. I blame the federal government for wasting resources feeding kanu and his ilk. They woulda done the noble thing. Leave him to attempt to form biafra. Quote me and remember this staatement. Even before its formation biafra will fail. What ignoramuses like you fail to grasp is that the conditions and lies toldd in 1968 cannot and doesn't hold sway in 2017 . Because people can reason now. The biafran initiative will become a laughing stock like the pdp when they wanna start sef not to talk of a future in it. You haven't been able to answer the questions I asked and rather ran ignorantly to a producing nation. Mtcheeew many prodducing nations are currently @ the brink of a recession and ur here talking crap. Who do you sell what u produce to ? Can ur products compete favourably in a forign market ? Are there any precedence to support that ? Yet all you all make are noise noise noise. Real igbo people aren't ipob members, that is left for the gutter folk in igboland which many of you online here belong to.

May God bless you 10 million times on Sunday for this post. cool Jisike!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa / Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.