Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa (33076 Views)

Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Nemere2020: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMErnDOq1A

The Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, has reacted to the leaked audio of the conversation between the presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, and Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners Chapel.

In the conversation, Obi was heard begging Oyedepo to help him get votes from Christians in South-West and Kwara State.

He also said he had visited the Olofa, whom he claimed told him that presidential candidates had never visited him.

Oyedepo hails from Omu Aran, Irepodun local government area of Kwara State which shares boundary with Offa.

Obi had told Oyedepo when asked about his chances in the East generally and the Middle Belt that “East is okay, Middle Belt is okay, but places like Kogi, Kwara and Niger are worrisome.

“I went to Kwara and visited Olofa of Offa who told me that nobody had ever come here, with you no problem but the Christian community in Kwara and Niger, and I am also working in Kogi same way”.

But speaking on the issue which has attracted nationwide outrage, Olofa said his name was “wrongly associated with the political mudslinging and intrigues”.

MALICIOUS AND MISCHIEVOUS

Our attention has been drawn to a leaked audio conversation between the Labour Party Presidential Candidate His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, and the General Overseer of Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) Bishop David Oyedepo, which is making the rounds on the internet, and the insinuations from the so-called "exclusive" tape where the name of our royal father was mentioned and wrongly associated with the political mudslinging and intrigues.

It is pertinent to state here that the throne of Offa Kingdom is a sacred and revered stool which should not be desecrated on the altar of political shenanigans and disinformation.

The Olofa of Offa who is a highly respected first-class monarch in Kwara State is father to all irrespective of your religious, ethnic, or tribal colouration. His desire for unity, peace, and progress of our dear country is unassailable.

We hereby condemn this malicious and mischievous anecdote aimed at discrediting the revered stool of the headquarters of Ibolo Kingdom and advise the general public and mischieve makers to refrain forthwith from unguarded manipulation of facts and disinformation.

HRM Oba Mufutau Muhammed Gbadamosi Ajagungbade I Esuwoye II has always welcomed everyone to his domain irrespective of their status with open arms and felicitations, and would continue to do so.

Signed: Olayinka Kadri
Principal Private Secretary to Olofa of Offa
April 2, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08AnJAx1jmtv29LhgK1nJDsZh4pjVRVpSnoSxk4hecYyTLqMsu1goCnPdoeVF3a1Fl&id=100044195961218&mibextid=Nif5oz

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by God1000(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol, why the denial now?

The monarch is taking it too far

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Christistruth03: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Baba quickly removed his own neck from the katakata

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by mymadam(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
Lol, why the denial now?

The monarch is taking it too far
I wonder o! 🤷🏽‍♂️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by NwaNimo1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023

15 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by olasaad(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olofa said his name was “wrongly associated with the political mudslinging and intrigues”.

Better before they accused Baba of antiparty. Offa people are for Asiwaju

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by OgwuEgo: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fake audio

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Jossyroyal1: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
As far as I am concerned, Obi is a saint if not, there would have been so many evidence against him

But for his political enemies not to be able to come up with something substantial and evidential to tarnish his image, I must reckon the man is a just man

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by N2B2: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Our attention has been drawn to a leaked audio conversation between the Labour Party Presidential Candidate His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, and the General Overseer of Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) Bishop David Oyedepo, which is making the rounds on the internet, and the insinuations from the so-called "exclusive" tape where the name of our royal father was mentioned and wrongly associated with the political mudslinging and intrigues.

The propagandists who cooked up the audio with AI made the association to malign the Peter Obi and stir up a religious divide in the same way they pushed ethnic and tribalist narratives. If you have any issues, take it up with the APC.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by nepapole(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Too many fake news in this country....

Wetin person wan believe now?

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Throwback: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi really messed himself up.

A very desperate politician who did not have the patience to grow organically like Tinubu did and put in the work.

Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.

Is that not a yahoo yahoo politician looking to reap where he did not sow? Depriving those who actually laboured for the party their just reward.

How can such charlatan bring change with such a faulty process that threw him up?

No wonder God Almighty answered his prayer without delay.

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Maize247(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Peter Obi is a snake that every politician and religion leaders must be distant from. Listen again to the manner he was talking to Bishop and almost cried with intent to manipulate the bishop to do his will. People like that are hypocrite and it takes a wise individual to identify him

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by logicalhumour: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
AI

All the doubting APC dogs should run the audio through a Spectrogram and see the glaring AI fingerprints.

I tire for 9ja.

> inb4 Kenneth Okonkwo said this and that...

Really? Is it that Kenneth taped Obi's phone or G. O' s phone?

Some of you go get sense by fores. Run the audio through a Spectrogram if you still have little sense in you.

> inb4 asking me to do it for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Jestin: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Politics in Nigeria is something else. APC is another desperate /worse political party in history

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Abalado(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ok daddy
Yes daddy
Alright daddy

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Desmond2011(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Doctored audio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by WonderManly(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
So! Na you be Yes Daddy Yes Daddy?
Oh No... It as cutted.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Fake audio

Yes daddy grin

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Pauladex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by jaggabban: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hard time to associate yourself with PitObi.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by franchasofficia: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Traders/Markets, Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that any Nigerian presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Copied...

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Sirseedorf(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Baba no wan make bone hang him neck, make una no join am with yanmayanma talk.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by hopexter(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Glorywis656:
Na mistake

Yes daddy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by hopexter(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jestin:
Politics in Nigeria is something else. APC is another desperate /worse political party in history

Your wail is very dear to me daddy grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Godjone(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
You won election says Manhood yakubu. You gave him third position. He went to court and you are still attacking and looking for an offence to pin Obi down. I don't gerit ! This shows Obi actually won the election

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Johnjanrt: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
cheesy
Ok Daddy
Yes Daddy
Amen Daddy.
Obi should be synonymous with Desperation. God will never allow his people to be ruled by desperate hypocrites.

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.