Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED (742 Views)

I Need My Skrills Account Funded / Get Your Business Idea/existing Business Funded / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED by hotobo(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
They ve rectifiy it. thanks everyone
Re: Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED by NaWetinDey(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
hotobo:
This is 4days counting since i transfered btc to them and they send me a confirmation mail. But since Monday they've keep posting me saying (you'll get it bfor close of work today).

Today is Thursday still yet nothing.
I called all there numbers till i finish my N500 airtime no better feedback.

I suppose you sold to an individual; have you contacted support yet? When I did mine, it was with localbitcoins. Be optimistic and patient. You can go to comment places in the site (if there is any) and begin to drop your complaints. If they see it, they will see it as a way of losing clients and they will do something about it.
Re: Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED by igben(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
hotobo:
This is 4days counting since i transfered btc to them and they send me a confirmation mail. But since Monday they've keep posting me saying (you'll get it bfor close of work today).

Today is Thursday still yet nothing.
I called all there numbers till i finish my N500 airtime no better feedback.

Next time sell to us...
We buy from you @ N400/$1

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With Glo Customer Care / Aiteo Group, A Leading Energy Company In Nigeria / Order For Your Valentine's Cakes Noq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.