Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

John Legend Talks Raising His Daughter In Trump’s Era On The Cover Of Fault Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend Talks Raising His Daughter In Trump’s Era On The Cover Of Fault Mag (372 Views)

Eminem Reveals His Greatest Achievement Is Raising His Children / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories / Alex On The Cover Of Nestlé Milk As A 6 Months Old (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Talks Raising His Daughter In Trump’s Era On The Cover Of Fault Mag by superson001(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
On raising his daughter in Trump’s America:

“Hopefully ‘Trump’s America’ won’t last very long and we get him out of here within the next four years. By the time Luna is old enough to be aware of what is happening, America would have elected a far better president. Trump promised to do things which are really bad for the country and some which are good and the hope is he’ll just do the good parts but I don’t have a lot of faith in him.

I’m just hoping for the best and when we need to resist and speak out, we need to hit the streets and do it. For now, I’m more worried about the people less fortunate than my daughter, people who might lose their health care or get excluded because of the color of their skin, their religion and country of origin.”

You wont believe what John Legend is scared of, for more on the the interview. click on the link below:

http://www.beauld.com.ng/john-legend-talks-raising-his-daughter-in-trumps-era-on-the-cover-of-fault-magazine-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Defends Oge Okoye For Stealing Kenya Moore’s Dog Picture / Celebrities/ Bbnaija: / [gaposa News]: Meet Our Personality Of The Month Mrs Folorunsho Alakija {A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.