Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,777 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough (503 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough by olayinka807: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Buxom actress Cossy Ojiakor is getting high points from her fans and it’s not for her voluptuousness.

Yesterday, the controversial actress took to her Instagram to flaunt her natural hair as a way of clapping back at haters. According to her, she received some jabs last week for a hair weave she wore to Tubaba’s club Rumours.
Showing off her well groomed kinky hair for the first time while also preaching hair love, the actress wrote:

This is my real African virgin hair. No attachments … No relaxer….. Ok yeah finally combed….and well groomed….hahaha this post is for all those that yabbed my hair weave to #Rumours last WK…… Loving my hair….. Love yours and give lace wigs and relaxer a break. Brushed or not I love my #African #virgin #hair

And what are fans’ thoughts on Miss Ojiakor’s new look?Cossy is known to rock flashy and sometimes outrageous weaves but we have to agree with her fans, natural is sometimes always best. See her fans reactions below

Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/03/cossy-ojiakor-shows-off-her-natural.html

CC: lalasticlala , ijebabe , missyb3

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough by olayinka807: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough by midehi2(f): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
see her forehead
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Fans Can’t Get Enough by Etzakoos(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Can Her Natural Hair Turn To Food?

(1) (Reply)

My First Salary Was N130 And I Felt Cool –saheed Balogun / SHOCKING VIDEO; Nigerian Politicians Now Exposed / See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.