Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (59320 Views)

Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Finally! Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper Surfaces / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by tooth4tooth: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Crime does not pay.He didnt know the day escaped from court was the day he signed his dead.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by seunlayi(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
NEMESIS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by maxiuc(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Poverty misleads lust of the eye

I remember those my mum will tell Anya hu obi aha

Those days when I used to terrorize the pot in Rambo style

Mr vampire na so

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by frisky2good(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
No be military pullover he wear so? 5 bottles of orijin for the officer that fired the shot that killed him. 3 bottles each to all the others that shot him. 2 bottles each for other member of the team.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by emilyone(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Kudos to Abba kyari. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by SSpeter(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

Rivers state is not igboland

The former governor of Rivers state has an igbo name Amechi but he's not Igbo

Omo nile
why you no give am medicine? cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by pweetixandy: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

Rivers state is not igboland

The former governor of Rivers state has an igbo name Amechi but he's not Igbo

Omo nile
ur post makes u sound desperate. is vampire's name, chibueze, not Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Enyimbamercedes: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2017
This nor be vampire jare. Bullet nor fit kill vampire!! Only a stake through the heart. Made in the East vampire.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2017
emilyone:
Kudos to Abba kyari. cheesy
You sabi better person

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by naijafella(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2017
One down... He said to me, crime does not pay... *In Lucky Dube's voice.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
ur post makes u sound desperate. is vampire's name, chibueze, not Igbo?

You're dumb

Is Rotimi Amechi an Igbo guy ??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by adeadeyera(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Sombori's child nd brother sad

Wat a wasted life!

They would av evn donated his kidney to a sick person sad

I swear.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by koolcat: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
HE GOT SERVED.!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by kajsa08: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Badgers14:
Where is all his big boy All is effizy All the money he made robbing hardworking people of their livelihood, all the money he received as ransom

People will never learn.

I hope there are still people out there with good heads on their shoulders... Please live a honest life... Whatever you are doing be honest and always pray to God to butter your bread.

Always remember, our Lord's prayer says, Give us our daily bread.. It didn't say give us the bread we will eat in the next 100yrs.
the only comment that made sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nostradamus: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided undecidedI don't pity the idiot, i pray his worthless soul will not find solace in Christ's bosom

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Alphamale2017(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2017
cool
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

i like what i see on that dp wink
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

i like what i see on that dp
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by dannythethug: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Princedapace(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2017
cummando:
ByeBye....
See as he fall yakata like ordinary meat. Smelling yannibo

When you hear the long arm of the law na AK47 be that .

Forget the bad side of the police o..if them mean you....if you like bury yourself them go catch you!

By now he go don dey twerk in the presence of the most high!!!!!!

Na true u talk.. plice dey work really hard, especially Mopol and most of these special force units in the police. Even in the north, Mopol is highly respected. Just that they av too many lazy ones who are unkept and lowly motivated, many of them are really working..

Kodus to them...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Godskidk(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
How sure are we that this is the real Vampire? And if he escaped from custody, that implies he was helped by somepeople. What investigations were conducted to get the conspirators and to prove he deserves death? SMH at the way lives nd opportunities are wasted.... This could have been a good opportunity to get to the root of his circle. Like if you agree

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by figure007(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Odani:

very true but tomorrow some of his family members would say they used it for rituals
cant they remove the kidney now that the idiot is dead Ni? Medically I don't know much...does it mean now that his dead his kidney won't function anymore?...medical student help me out na
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by seguno2: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
I hope that he was killed in a shootout or in self defence and not in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Pearly255(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Such is life
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by livinbygrace: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Kudos to Aba Kyari,that guy is really working and very intelligent police officer.He arrested many armed robbers in the west before he was promoted.The fear of ABA KYARI is the beginning of wisdom for any criminal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Godskidk(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
How sure are we that he doesn't have helpers in high places? If he escaped from custody, that implies that he has a crew; what investigations were carried out to dig out his co-conspirators before wasting his life?
SMH at the rate at which life and opportunities are wasted... This could've been a good opportunity to get to the root of his circle!!!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by jiobestfarms: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
CRIME NEVER PAYS!

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by nNEOo(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Chaiomsy:
I wish he could be killed twice, blood-thirsty demon!

Am sure the demob left him to possess someone else undecided
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Charly68: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Of a truth,death is the only answer to some people's wickedness.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
crime never pays
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by euchariadavid(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
See how he wasted his life in crime,May God forgive him his sins
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Deniyi76: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oya make him gangs to rescue him again nah ....The foolish goat for dey inside jail now dey enjoy free food and possible repent
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Crime runs in his veins, else he should have gone hiding after his heroic escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.