Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (59321 Views)

Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Finally! Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper Surfaces / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alphamale2017:
cool

i like what i see on that dp wink

i like what i see on that dp
na u knw tongue
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Emassive(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yorubas are ritualist, scums, rapist plus Pedo experts
ipobarecriminals:
sad him papa and mama warned him against CRIME.No rest for ipobcriminals .
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by fpeter(f): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Sombori's child nd brother sad

Wat a wasted life!

They would av evn donated his kidney to a sick person sad

My sister! I don't know why they don't harvest their vital organs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by hardon1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
was this not the guy whose gang came to snatch him during court proceedings. he couldnt even lie low for a while sef. na wah o!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by cejaypriesty(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad him papa and mama warned him against CRIME.No rest for ipobcriminals .
Igbo hater spotted
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Ojikutumemu: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
All Flatinosss are thieves and all thieves in Nigeria are Flattiessss. Apku eating Jews
ChuzzyBlog:
There were reports this morning that the Notorious Kidnapper Henry Chibueze alias Vampire had been killed by the Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT)

Nigerians have been asking for a photo of his lifeless body to prove he was really killed. A Facbook User and Social Media Activist Okpor Dominic shared the photo below claiming it was gotten from a "very reliable source" in Portharcourt.

When Chuzzyblog contacted him, he affirmed that the lifeless body is that of Henry Chibueze a.k.a Vampire!

See photo below:

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/03/confirmed-see-photo-of-lifeless-body-of.html

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Ademumu

How is the Agbero work going ??

I heard they will ban danfo buses in Lagos

You will soon be jobless but don't start going around town stealing goats and phone chargers

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

Rivers state is not igboland

The former governor of Rivers state has an igbo name Amechi but he's not Igbo

Omo nile
Rivers share borders with Igbo states moreso there are igbo speaking communities in Rivers just like Delta.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hummmm...... What a small world RIP sha
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by cytell56: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=54197478]Sombori's child nd brother sad

Wat a wasted life!

They would av evn donated his kidney to a sick person sad[/quote
You want make e pass the spirit of armed robbery, raping and kidnapping to the person abi!!!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by dich: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Another fresh supply of human cadaver for medical studies!!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by finepatty(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
That dead man doesn't look like vampire.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Alphamale2017(m): 5:15am On Mar 03, 2017
sinaj:
na u knw tongue

i nor dey joke oh. i serious pass who hungry dey beat grin
sinaj:
na u knw tongue

i nor dey joke oh. i serious pass who hungry dey beat
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Dansnow: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
HIS kidney will infect the person's life.... The person might end up becoming a kidnapper too.
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Dansnow: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Enyimbamercedes:
This nor be vampire jare. Bullet nor fit kill vampire!! Only a stake through the heart. Made in the East vampire.
ABA made vampire. No be Original sef.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by effido666: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

so dat d person wil start kidnapping like vampire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.