Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are On A Break From Their Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are On A Break From Their Relationship (314 Views)

Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are On A Break From Their Relationship by superson001(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
http://www.beauld.com.ng/katy-perry-and-orlando-bloom-are-on-a-break-reportedly-taking-loving-space-from-their-relationship/

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom have reportedly split up as they are taking a “loving break” from their relationship.

The 32-year-old singer and the 40-year-old actor are clearly on friendly terms despite not being together at the moment as they posed for a photo while attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday night even though they walked the red carpet separately.

“Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time,” their reps told Us Weekly in a statement.

The pair’s decision to press pause on their romance comes after more than a year of dating. The singer and actor first hit it off at a Golden Globes after party in January 2016 though they’ve known each other for years.
Re: Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are On A Break From Their Relationship by beetown(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
I remember when me and my ex did this..... cry .... na there relationship pass close
lala....coman take this to promise land

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Government Bans The Beating Of Children / Musaking Is Same As Pamela9os,a Fraudster / Davido About To Join The List Of Serial Baby Daddies? Read Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.