Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Davido About To Join The List Of Serial Baby Daddies? Read Full Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido About To Join The List Of Serial Baby Daddies? Read Full Story (313 Views)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido About To Join The List Of Serial Baby Daddies? Read Full Story by SocialSpyNG: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just last week, news made rounds that popular singer, Davido, impregnated a 24-year-old Georgia University undergraduate named, Amanda. This week, the young lad is in another paternity issue as another young lady, Ayotomide Labinjo, has stepped forward alleging that the ‘Dami Duro’ singer is the father of her daughter, three-year-old Aanuoluwapo.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the 26-year-old lady alleged she had a sexual affair with the singer in 2013 and she got pregnant and had a baby girl.

Ayotomide alleged the pop singer had abandoned her and the baby and has refused to take up the responsibility of “taking care of our child.”
Labinjo alleged she met Davido at a night club in Ibadan in February 2013 where he approached her and spoke glowingly of her beauty. She alleged they ended up sleeping in a hotel that same night. She also alleged that a month later, Davido visited Ibadan again for Gbenga Adeyinka’s Easter show and they hooked up again for a night out and slept together at a hotel in the upscale Iyaganku area of the city.
According to her, communication between them was intact until she told him that she was pregnant at the end of March 2013.
Labinjo said, “In February 2013, I met Davido at a club in Ibadan and he approached me and said he liked me. We became friends and got along. He only came to have a good time then. We left the club in his Range Rover Sports for a hotel around Challenge in Ibadan where we slept together. I left him there the following morning. Before then, I had no boyfriend so I was not used to going out but my friend invited me to the club that night.

Read full post here http://socialspy.ng/2017/03/18/davido-about-to-join-the-list-of-serial-baby-daddies-read-full-story/

(1) (Reply)

Todays Interesting Headlines / Oritsefemi Secretly Weds Nabila Fash, See Photos / Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.