Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How To Earn Money As An Online Sales Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money As An Online Sales Consultant (477 Views)

Pls I Need A Jumia Sales Consultant. / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / Buy For Me-Jumia Sales Consultant Services 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money As An Online Sales Consultant by kashmegs(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Recession in this country Nigeria has made lots of people wanting to think outside the box, thereby looking out for various means to earn money or invest their money on businesses while they still go to their daily job.

Its no news in Nigeria that to measure up to your daily activities you need different source of income and this is why I have been posting to educate people on how to start, invest on various online businesses they can do with little or no capital. You can read about how to make money through products you don’t own on website you don’t build to customers you have never melt before,

Today am going to be sharing with you how you can start selling products you don’t own a web store.

This process is simple to do as it require basic tools such as internet connection, a laptop and your phone to make few calls.

Just in case you want more advice or you want me to mentor you on how to go about this process, don’t hesitate to connect with me my Facebook page kashmegsolutions

LET GO

First, for the benefit of those who may have not had or know what is called web store; A web store is an ecommerce platform such as , konga.com, yudala.com, payporte.com etc.

On these platforms they give the opportunity for any interested persons to partner with them so as to increase sales thereby rewarding you with a commission on any products sold.

Using as a case study, the first thing you need to do are as follows

Logon to the web store and study their commission plans if its suit you, make more research/enquiry on their delivery process, terms and regulation.
Locate and fill their form in this case its called JFORCE - become a sale consultant on jumia platform
Go for trainings to know and meet with other people who are of the same interest
The moment you are confirmed as a partner
The next step is to pick on any product you feel you can sell and promote among your friends and family, social media.

(1) (Reply)

Business / Poultry Egg Supplier Is Here / The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.