Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Dream That Scares Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream That Scares Me (668 Views)

I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? / End Time Dream That Seemed So Real. End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream That Scares Me by Akinyemi325: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls Nairalanders, I Need Your Help Or If There Is Anybody That Has This Type Of Experience To Pls Help Me With Solutions. I Have A Dream Two Months Ago. In The Dream, I Saw Some Choristers Waiting And I Asked Them While Waiting Outside, One Of Them Told Me That Somebody Said They Are Bringing My Deadbody For Burial But I Didnt See Any Deadbody And I Asked Her To Show Me The Person Who Told Her That I Died, She Pointed To A Woman But The Woman Hid Her Face. I Was Very Angry With The Woman And I Woke Up And Pray.After Some Days, Anytime I Remember The Dream, I Developed Anxiety And Fear Thinking That Some People Are Planning To Kill Me Or Kill My Destiny. Please I Need The Interpretation.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by luvmijeje(f): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
The choirs are God's angels. The woman is your accuser who has marked you for death. Bros congratulation that you didn't get to see casket. Congratulation that you were forwarned. It doesn't necessarily means the woman is someone you know. Please don't go and start accusing women in your life. It may not even be a woman.

Are you a Christian? If you're congratulation. For the angels to intervene, it means you still have a purpose to fulfill in life. Bros get closer to God. Live a holy life.
Read his words.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by Akinyemi325: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
luvmijeje:
The choirs are God's angels. The woman is your accuser who has marked you for death. Bros congratulation that you didn't get to see casket. Congratulation that you were forwarned. It doesn't necessarily means the woman is someone you know. Please don't go and start accusing women in your life. It may not even be a woman.

Are you a Christian? If you're congratulation. For the angels to intervene, it means you still have a purpose to fulfill in life. Bros get closer to God. Live a holy life.
Read his words.
Thanks For The Post. I Am An Organist/ Choirmaster In Real Life. After The Dream, I Pray Almost Every Hour And I Used To Dream Of Wearing Army Camouflage And Hold A Gun. At Times In My Dream, I Hijack A Riffle From Somebody In Dream.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by luvmijeje(f): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Akinyemi325:
Thanks For The Post. I Am An Organist/ Choirmaster In Real Life. After The Dream, I Pray Almost Every Hour And I Used To Dream Of Wearing Army Camouflage And Hold A Gun. At Times In My Dream, I Hijack A Riffle From Somebody In Dream.
Wearing a camouflage while holding a gun indicate that you're an intercessor. The gun signifies his words. Bros for you to be a great intercessor you have to be grounded in his words and depart from sin. Eph 6: 11-18
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Ask for the help of Holy Spirit. You'll definitely need it in your journey.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by Ranchhoddas: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Are these speculations or do you really interprete dreams?
luvmijeje:

Read his words.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by luvmijeje(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Are these speculations or do you really interprete dreams?
I don't interprete dreams, God interprete dreams. I was led to comment on this thread. I don't generally interprete dreams if I'm not led.
Re: Dream That Scares Me by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2017
My Son, fear thou not, for this dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Nibiru.

The Lord of the Angels - Metatron presides over the planet of Nibiru also known as the tenth planet. grin

Now, in this dream - the choir or choristers you saw represent the Amerikan congress men & women.

The chorister that told you they were bringing your corpse for burial represents John McCain - He doesn't like you at all. grin

The wicked woman & sore loser John McCain pointed to - who is also your accuser represents Hilary Clinton. grin

Ofcourse, you represent Donald Trump in this dream - and nothing will happen to you. You shall not die or be impeached because the God you prayed to in this dream represent Vladimirovich Putin of Russia - and your prayer was answered grin cheesy grin

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream which Metatron - The Lord of the Angels revealed to you from the chariot of Nibiru - Nagode! grin
Re: Dream That Scares Me by Ranchhoddas: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

I don't interprete dreams, God interprete dreams. I was led to comment on this thread. I don't generally interprete dreams if I'm not led.
By 'led' you mean what exactly?
Re: Dream That Scares Me by luvmijeje(f): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
By 'led' you mean what exactly?

Every Christian know what I am saying. Why are you asking?

1 Like

Re: Dream That Scares Me by Ranchhoddas: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Curiousity and skepticism
luvmijeje:

Every Christian know what I am saying. Why are you asking?
Re: Dream That Scares Me by luvmijeje(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Curiousity and skepticism

That's why left to me, I'll keep it to myself. But if I don't do it, I won't be at peace. But you won't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/17 / Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse / Very Wealthy Lagos Pastor Bags “best Pastor Of Year” Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.