Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! (1648 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by makforex(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
This is the first time I will see a ponzi scheme platform in Nigeria that is serious, sincere and committed in its policies. Ability to fight and flush out d corrupt participants.ability to stand with its ideology, ability to be transparent in its activities, ability to give notice on update before implementation, ability to be faithful to its member, ability to stick to its promise.above all ghw pays!!! Have u seen anybody lose his/her money in ghw? Definitely NO! and its still keep d promise. Zero downtimes, Zero breaks, Zero losses. Long lives ghw...Get help worldwide is d best.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by RichLizzy: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
God bless the brains behind this wonderful.scheme, anyday get help world wide fail anybody then mark my word then i give up on online biz. Long live ghw. We lead while others follow.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by chordrylateral(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op delete this thread because the OGA for nairaland no dey like stuffs like this
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by kamikaze199044: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
best of the best so farrrr GHW
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by SolutionsGuy: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not only government but also workplaces. imagine staff members of a company (govt or private) adopting such strict and sustainable peer to peer donation system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by rosalieene(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
lalasticlala don't you think this is front page worthy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by chordrylateral(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
rosalieene:
lalasticlala don't you think this is front page worthy grin

Ahh bet this thread is dead
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Goovo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yeah, Ghw rocks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by anthony533(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls delete dis thread bcus seun and his mod are against it biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by xana101: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
I feel like given testimony for ghw. I pray God will bless ghw. I've made so far more than 400k in ghw and i've stop playing cos I see pple don't pay like b4. I lost 270k to mmm. Ghw gave me back my lost. I wish gh will never die. God will bless them for me. Long live ghw. Long live WC help. Long live nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
xana101:
I feel like given testimony for ghw. I pray God will bless ghw. I've made so far more than 400k in ghw and i've stop playing cos I see pple don't pay like b4. I lost 270k to mmm. Ghw gave me back my lost. I wish gh will never die. God will bless them for me. Long live ghw. Long live WC help. Long live nigeria.
you mean people don't pay like before on gethelp?
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
immature nairalanders.

ttttttgg 5tyyjjnn

ttttttttyyyy jjjjjjj
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
6y6uuuiijkkkkmm

nbffffhbbnnnnnm

rrrtyhjbb nnn

wetin be people own. some way no get one naira go dey make noise everywhere.......... bad belle quantry.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
yeye people everywhere
.twwwweee

sssssssddddd

wwwweeeeee
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by moderatedguy: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
sApp group: f4YV
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
gochenko:

u dey mind am,

I just saw where xana101 is advertising WC help. check this trend on investment and confirm it. ponzi scheme alert-beware.
he is busy advertising for WC help. yeye liars everwhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
gochenko:

u dey mind am,

I just saw where xana101 is advertising WC help. check this trend on investment and confirm it. ponzi scheme alert -beware.
he is busy advertising for WC help. yeye liars everwhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by makforex(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
xana101:
who told u pple don't pay like b4? That is a big lie, check ur dashboard as usual to see real live pH&GH there. As am writing this alert is coming in if u decide to leave now u will av yourself to blame later.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by anthony533(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Seehow: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have 700$ of Bitcoin to sell @ a good price. Chat with me privately if u are interested on 08053220832. Instant funding

Always Insist that Bitcoin sellers on this forum present an ID that is valid and the names on it must correspond with an account details the buyers will pay into.

This is to at least reduce scammers.
Happy Trading
SEEHOW.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by FIDELITY24(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
feels good to see a positive thread abt GHW. This year will be better for all of us, AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by goxx(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Get Help worldwide is the best thing that happened in Nigerian Democratic dispensation after GSM. It's transparency is second to none. Imagine a platform which I'm even excited to pay someone. God bless GHW and it's participants. Y'all are the best!!!

2017, the year of making money!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by Oyekiivikii1: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Hey guys, lets be rest assured that ghw is still as stable as rock. Remember its been operated by me and you. It will only stop or crash if and only if we stop making donations. If we are all scared al because of the new matching scheem and Mr A lives, Mrs B lives and Uncle C lives the scheme spreading the a fake news all around about the downfall of the scheem, then it will surely crash because by then people will stop investing all cuz of the fake news. But if we corporate and keep making pledges and fulfilling them, then we have nothing to be scared of. So please lets stop spreading bad news about this scheme and keep providing help as it is certain that we will surely request for help and get paid, so as to help the less privileged have something to live on.
Zero Breaks, Zero Downtime, Long Live GHW.... smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by aishaladidi: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Hurray ghw is the best scheme so far with the best rules in place not for hit and run participants
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by queenval: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ghw will always be the best.
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by moderatedguy: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls lets stop commenting on nairaland. join ghw whatsapp group 08037482048,07051414624,08020616999,08030614525
Re: Nigerian Government Should Study And Emulate Get Help Worldwide Policies!!! by jdesign(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
who say GHW no pay again? If ah hear

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Signals (50 To 100 Pips Daily) / Join ONPASSIVE - An AI TECH Company's Founder Position / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.