Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome (27259 Views)

Man shares what it was like to be raised by a dad with down's syndrome / Do You Know Someone With Autism Or Down Syndrome? LET'S HELP / Caring For People With Down Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Blessmira: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
In Nigeria everything is possible grin
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by miqos02(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
seen
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dream big little one!!

Anything is possible.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Awww.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by spayor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not all dream are dreams....some are just mirage!!!
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by tayo200(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
another buhari in the making... God go epp u
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by omogin(f): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
If buhari can be you can be
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by PassingShot(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why not?

If a man who is diseased, dying, a tribalist, clueless, evil, heartless, partial, illiterate, uneducated, dumb and same age with mugbe, can be a president, why not you my young man, why not you...
Lol! The frustration is real mehn.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
If Buhari who cannot talk can do it all the way from London, i see no reason why this intelligent boy shouldn't do it.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Impossible is nothing! If a d.umb herder can, u can!
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by WorldRichest: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why not?

If a man who is diseased, dying, a tribalist, clueless, evil, heartless, partial, illiterate, uneducated, dumb and same age with mugbe, can be a president, why not you my young man, why not you...

Here is a man who has vowed to be sad throughout the 8 year leadership of Buhari. God will help you to be sad to the end. Keep on crying and wailing.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by coolsegun2002: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why not?

U comment is quite motivating, harsh, insulting, instigative, and wickedly comparative all at the same time. Permit me to say u quite what I would describe as Irony personified.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by AbsalomOtutu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
NEED A HOME TUTOR FOR YOUR KIDS?
My name is Otutu Lucky Absalom, Twenty one years of Age, I reside in Abuja. I am a young enthusiastic Fresh graduate with a 'Peak reaching' spirit. A highly motivated, reliable and focused youth.

I am a graduate of ABUBAKAR TAFEWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY BAUCHI STATE. A Graduate of Estate Surveying and valuation(Second class upper division).

I struggle not when it comes to relationship with teens/Kids. I have taught children of various age through several platforms; Schools, Community Empowerment, Home lessons, etc.

I possess Good communication skills, Great Teamwork spirit, Excellent Teacher,An excellent leader.

I Can excellently deliver on the following subjects;
MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH AND ACCOUNTING (SS1 - SS3)

ANY SUBJECT (PRIMARY 1 - JSS3)

TO reach me; You can call my number 07061649884 or whatsapp me.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by japhethGold: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is better to have dream that will fail than not to have one at all. You are better than a pessimist who has no single dream.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Future Impossible Tense
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by wokemzine: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Period007:
What the boy is suffering from is called cerebral palsy and not Down's syndrome. Mods receive brain IJN
Exactly. Down syndrome sufferers looks more like a Mongolian. Anyway i love his spirit.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Lawalemi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Able bodied never get am
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Jayuba(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
In naija everybody want to be president.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
if cow cousin can become a president y not him
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Very good.

He won't be worse than what we have there now, So why not?
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Karlman: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Opakan2:
grin grin cheesy

You'll become president of Biafra not Nigeria InshAllah
...if thats what it would take to get biafra, then let it be now. it is better to be govern by someone you know their illness than be governed by a diseased president of london as is the case with JUNGLE OF AFRICA a.k.a THE ZOO
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by PrickGetSize(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:

Dreamer!

That`s a impossibility possibility

He should wish for something else
Is being an atheist synonymous to being inhuman? O ye earthling of little faith!
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
It's against the constitution actually undecided
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by link2ok22: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why not?

God bless you.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by akigbemaru: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
The boy has a dream!
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by cstr55: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
If Nigeria was decent country, the kid would be invited to asorock to have a feel of what the presidency looks like, as a way of encouraging the younger generation and giving them hope that the future is theirs.

Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Pedekunle(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why would you report it as "incident" ?
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Nizguy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
"Que Sera Sera"

Hahahahaha

If a weak northern vegetable can become president of a strong popular nation in West Africa, then anything is possible even to the deaf and dumb.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by shamecurls(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Is being an atheist synonymous to being inhuman? O ye earthling of little faith!

Stop deceiving the poor boy and tell him the truth.

He can "NEVER" become the president of a student union, how much more Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
eyah.. better dream of being musician or yahoo boy, becacuse this is Nigeria where old men dont die for kids to grow
Re: I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome by Spidermon: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Our leaders have set a very very low standard. If the boy can fix our power sector, wont he end up a more useful organism that the thieves we have had?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. / 2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.