Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (29996 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
this man can work eeh...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

Osinbajo have been in Anambra, Abia, Imo and Enugu, nobody insulted others because of that, na una de first find IPOB troubles now oo
Those are unimportant states to Nigeria. Talk about states and regions that bring in the cash like the Niger delta do

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Good one

Akwa ibomites are good and wonderful people

They hardly engage in wanton destruction of natural resources in the name of agitation

Good people

Good state
keep your remark To yourself! Try to enlighten the gullible n brainwashed bh members of your town!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by tayoxx(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na kogi need this visit pass
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
TrueSenator:
My good friend I agree with you on this.....how are you? Let's move democracy forward by saying it the way it is without sentiments wink wink wink wink wink

Am a patriot

I love akwa ibomites

That the gospel truth my brother

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Goodluck & Osibanjo 2016.

Nigerians can only wish for this perfect combination come 2019.

What has light got to do with darkness

Evil and good have no business together.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
LivingHuman:
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday arrived in Akwa Ibom State on another leg of the Buhari administration’s renewed outreach to oil-producing communities of the Niger Delta.

He was received by the Special Assistant to the President on NASS Matters (Senate), Sen. Dr Ita Enang, Sen. J.J. Akpan Udoedehe and others

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-arrives.html

You are just to political for my liking. You ignored the Governor presence?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
emi14:

Are you really a man of peace? Because you sound otherwise. How do you justify your feelings about the so called Biafra?
Stop talking as if the Ipob u support would not love Chaos in the Niger Delta. They are the most vocal supporters of the militants. They even support the militants more than the few Niger deltans that subscribe to the militants ideology

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Paslims(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
this man is like Jesus.going around doing good. keep it up Mr vice President.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
I noticed so....that's why I expressed my appreciation in the previous post......take care then wink wink wink wink

sarrki:

Am a patriot

I love akwa ibomites

That the gospel truth my brother

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ikpewe: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Goodluck & Osibanjo 2016.

Nigerians can only wish for this perfect combination come 2019.
God forbid light (PYO) have nothing to do with darkness (GEJ).

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
what PMB cannot do former General that cannot visit a state in Nigeria because of a treat. God bless PYO. I'm proud to be from your State. Omo Ogun Ise ya!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by basilo102: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Those are unimportant states to Nigeria. Talk about states and regions that bring in the cash like the Niger delta do
Lazy zoogerians and oil. why did he visit industrial estates in anambra first??

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by basilo102: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Stop talking as if the Ipob u support would not love Chaos in the Niger Delta. They are the most vocal supporters of the militants. They even support the militants more than the few Niger deltans that subscribe to the militants ideology
Niger delta has been in Chaos before IPOB was formed except akwa ibom and cross river, IPOB are a peaceful group and that is why peace loving akwa ibomites are part of it

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by emi14: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Brother stop your insinuations. Not everybody supports violence. Inasmuch as I don't support inequalities violence is never the solution. I have not been to Nigeria in two years. I don't gain or lose from your crude oil. Personally I hate war.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by horlaspecial(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Domestic trip

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by basilo102: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
emi14:

Brother stop your insinuations. Not everybody supports violence. Inasmuch as I don't support inequalities violence is never the solution. I have not been to Nigeria in two years. I don't gain or lose from your crude oil. Personally I hate war.
IPOB is not violent, akwa ibom and cross river have no millitants that is why they identify with IPOB. Dude you quoted is just an average uniformed man spewing stereotyped insinuations prevalent in afonjaland

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, industrial my foot. And Anambra still looks like shit with erosion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

Niger delta has been in Chaos before IPOB was formed, IPOB are a peaceful group and that is why peace loving akwa ibomites are part of it
U mean the few poor gullible Akwa ibom youths

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by basilo102: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, industrial my foot. And Anambra still looks like shit with erosion everywhere
i wont reply you again

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Eledan: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
emi14:

Why you didn't complain about those calling Jonathan buffon

Show me a post where I ever wish any President including GEJ dead.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, that oil u will never take. That oil that made Nigeria army used ur Igbo ancestors for Suya in the Biafra war
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by basilo102: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

U mean the few poor gullible Akwa ibom youths
over, attention seeker, look for your mate

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Who visit epp? Who know you? Troll. Keep trolling and convulsing for nothing on IPOB.... to an average afonja, life begins and end with oil. cool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Totti9(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:
Man Of Peace. Na this kind peace effort in the Niger delta by the Buhari led government na Wetin IPOB no dey like. They wish the Niger delta is in Chaos right now. To them, Chaos in the Niger delta is a very convincing proof that Nigeria is disintegrating so that they can celebrate. But since there is relative peace in the Niger delta and the Niger Delta Avengers have stopped attacks, they have all kept quite and start to wonder how on this earth can this Niger delta region ever be part of their Phantom Biafra with the Nigerian government resoluteness for peace and prosperity there.
what you should've ask ur self is who are the militants
If osibanjo like let him let him marginalized igbo like him boss bin do b4 by den u know who are the militants but i believe his a man of peace just like Oga jona so we must support him

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:
i wont reply you again

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by oake(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
PYO on the move, settling Nigeria's issues one step at a time. Ride on sir!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Blackblood247: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Active President, Pastor, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, please visit my state, Kogi. We need divine visitation and intervention! God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by phantom24: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
They should try n impeach our governor pls. The state is moving backward since he took over....qe dont know what he is doing with the allocations. If not for NDDC all the streets in the capital would have been an eyesore embarassed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by FA13(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
My President, Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: Buba Galadima Whisked Away – PDP / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.