Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (29983 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by agbangam: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Icecomrade:

Really hate to see the word "ACTING' around Osinbanjo'name.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

Please retire that old man, make we see space.

My guy grow up, PMB doesn't work wit lazy deputy and PMB gives dem free hand to work. PMB from d time he was in d military has always been a TEAM PLAYER. Dat was y d late Maj. Gen Tunde Idiagbon performed so well. So Osibanjo is just a reflection of PMB just dat Dummy was a reflection of GEJ.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:
Man Of Peace. Na this kind peace effort in the Niger delta by the Buhari led government na Wetin IPOB no dey like. They wish the Niger delta is in Chaos right now. To them, Chaos in the Niger delta is a very convincing proof that Nigeria is disintegrating so that they can celebrate. But since there is relative peace in the Niger delta and the Niger Delta Avengers have stopped attacks, they have all kept quite and start to wonder how on this earth can this Niger delta region ever be part of their Phantom Biafra with the Nigerian government resoluteness for peace and prosperity there.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by udifia4life: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one our able and amiable presodo to be God bless your journey to akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
AkwAibom Stays.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Good one

Akwa ibomites are good and wonderful people

They hardly engage in wanton destruction of natural resources in the name of agitation

Good people

Good state

You see osunbade visiting diifferent states in the country but fear never allowed pmb to do so. fear fear pmb.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blackfire:
mere commissioner doing what London president cannot do .

Wrong!!!!!!!

It is the Nigerian London based president. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appreciative of the peace move.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
legendte:
Good
Afonjas are not happy.
Buhari is the problem of the country.
I still remember what Yaradua said after his election.
Build bridges and not division.
Now this is a president.
I am for PDP but I am loving Prof for this
@tonyebarcanista won't like what you said oh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by obong003(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Good one

They hardly engage in wanton destruction of natural resources in the name of agitation

Good people

Good state

You are a good man sir, chop tiri gbosa dia.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Akwa ibom is a peaceful state with great people and culture
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Goodluck & Osibanjo 2016.

Nigerians can only wish for this perfect combination come 2019.
Mumu...why not say Osinbajo and Gej 2019...if at all
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by oyinkinola: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blackblood247:
Active President, Pastor, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, please visit my state, Kogi. We need divine visitation and intervention! God help Nigeria.
...noted! very very soon.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by legendte(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
miqos02:

@tonyebarcanaista won't like what you said oh
Do you still take the unstable guy serious?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Minirakiza: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know for u out there but one thing is sure. I know trust this man movement! Yoruba? I pray that he will not be allowed to be used by Fulani people to wicked my people BIAFRA agitators? Although noting de happen his own na moi moi case..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Good one

Good people

Good state
Akwa Ibomite are good people, agreed!
But bombing will always continue if the government failed to do the right thing.
Pastor Osinbanjo is a man of peace and the Niger Deltan must follow his path, since Buhari disastrious and aggressiveness ways could not solve the problems, lets give the Pastor Osinbanjo a try.
God bless him and use him to unit Ngerians.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by catalanscrew(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Who is the acting VP?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by femolii: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
THIS HONOUR MATURED
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ificatchmodeh: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
basilo102:

over, attention seeker, look for your mate

Afonjazy d try famz.. allow am d display.. undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by mpowa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Innovator90:
The way Afonjas are hyping this guy you would think there was no president. Afonjas...Be careful not to provoke the North! Osinbanjo this, Osinbanjo that, Osinbanjo riases Naira value overnight as if Buhari was a failure!
Everyone is praising Osinbajo, go check your fact. But I guess we must always bring tribal tribalism into everything.

Reasonable people don't care where you come from if they no you can be the president for everybody. I will support a president from any tribe in Nigeria if I know he'll not be sentimental and partisan, he'll consider everybody. That's why we support Osinbajo.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by jimzad02(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
KEEP ON MOVING THE CHANGE ALUTA

IF BABA ISN'T AROUND THE SECOND BABA WILL TAKE IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING.

BUHARI&OSINBAJO ARE THE SAME
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Adamadam: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
From -Sanjo to - Banjo: All Ogun State. Don't forget -Nekan.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Goodluck & Osibanjo 2016.

Nigerians can only wish for this perfect combination come 2019.

I feel you, where osinbajo will be president and goatluck will be vp? grin grin grin

You go fear "perfect combination"!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2017
dotmanxp:
Nice one President Yemi Osinbajo

Nigerians really f...up for voting in buhari, see a well and fit president we can be proud of.

Osinbajo and Buhari were on a joint favour from the Nigerian electorate. You should be even more grateful to buhari for being a true Democrat with absolute love for Nigeria in informing nass about plans for his prolonged absence and duly handing over power to osinbajo, even in acting capacity to do all he's doing Osinbajo has posited that all he's doing has been mandates from his boss. Wailers, what do you people really want?! Tissoss! Musa Yaradua, who'd probably make the list of 'Nigeria's best presidents', sneaked out of the country at dead of night to return as a corpse leaving a vacuum throughout the period he was away. Do we have so short a memory?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by lekguit(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2017
It shall be well with u Mr osinbajo, for ur great work, Pls put more effort
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Kingstel(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2017
FA13:
My President, Welldone.
Hello,
Any gist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos) / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.