Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If The Head Is Foreign, What Does That Make The Body? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If The Head Is Foreign, What Does That Make The Body? (614 Views)

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / Car Racing- What Are Its Benefits To The Body? / Correct Reason For The Head Butt Of Zidane To Marco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Head Is Foreign, What Does That Make The Body? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2009
Nigerian coach Amodu Shuaibu made history when he became the only coach to qualify Nigeria to two World Cups - 2002 and 2010 - but there has been a clamour for him to be replaced by a 'white' or so-called foreign coach ahead of the 2010 world cup in South Africa.

We want to bring a foreign coach to reap where he did not sow, abi? With all his achievement so far, if  Amodu was a foreigner or a 'white' coach to be precise would the 'anything-foreign butt kissers' brothers we have be clamouring for his replacement? I dont think so. Amodu has achieved  what many so-called foreign coaches dreamed of achieving, but could not.  Besides, having a Nigerian as the only black coach in the first ever world cup taking place on  African soul is indeed something not only Nigerians should be proud of, but all black people. This guy got the talents to take us to the soccer promised land and needs the support of all Africans, and above all Nigerians.

Nigeria is the great hope of Africa. Lets help fight the kolo-mentality syndrome affecting African Soccer. My fellow brothers and sisters, lets have your opinions on this important subject matter and its possible solution. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Lol Thread: "Amoyu Shuaibi" XD / African Teams, 2010 World Cup Venues / Peter Odemwingie Has Attacked Coach Shaibu Amodu’s Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.