Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. (620 Views)

Oliseh Aware Herve Renard Rejected Nigeria-Official / Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu / Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
I just heard an interview on Brila FM with Taiwo Ogunjobi, the host wanted to confirm from ogunjobi if it's true that Amodu has been sacked and replaced by the Zambian coach (Herve Renard) or not, though ogunjobi didn't say yes or no, but he said a decision is to be taken after the 3rd place match on Saturday.

I think Amodu is going to be sacked but is the Zambian coach better than Amodu and does he really have the experience to lead a great Nation like Nigeria? are there no coaches (Nigerian) that can be employed instead?
Re: Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. by enomakos(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2010
mine brother i tire
Re: Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
What we need is SAMSON SIASIA. . . .and not a foreign coach.
Re: Herve Renard To Be Employed By The Nff As The New Supereagles Coach. by honeric01(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2010
Can we employ Pep Gurdiola? (if we ever want to go for a FC)

(1) (Reply)

Okocha Speaks For Super Eagles Fans / Togo Appeals Over C A F Ban / FOOTBALL FANS NEEDED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.